✨1✨Morning

EIGHT YEARS LATER

A knock was heard at my door, my sleep slowly fading. I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes. "Come in." I said. The sleepiness and exhaustion clearly noticeable in my voice. A the door slowly opened to reveal my sister, Akane. "Good...morning Akane." she let out a giggle and made her way towards my bed.

She sat next to me and sighed. Reaching for my face she lightly pinched my cheek. "Wake up sleepyhead you have to get ready. Remember what day it is today." She said, a smile written across her face. I nodded my head and made my way towards the bathroom to get washed up. I knew what day it was today clearly.

It was the day I will be declared the heir of the family.

I sighed and turned on the faucet. The cold water coming out. I stared at it while it made contact with the sink and splashed all over the place. I placed my hands under the water and splashed some of the cold water on my face. I brushed my teeth and exited out the bathroom.

Akane still sitting on my now made bed. "You didn't have to make the bed for me." she smiled and moved her head to the side." I already know your nervous enough as it is. So you wouldn't even bother making it anyway." She was right, I was already nervous. Not because I would be declared heir, but because I didn't know if I had what it takes to be heir.

After I had turned the age of thirteen, both Dad and Papa, have been teaching me what I would have to do once I gained the responsibility of the family heir. I remeber I rarely had time to play with Akane or have fun. Learning different languages, learning to dance, play instruments, learn how to negotiate, and many other things that caused me so much stress and exhaustion.

However, the only good thing this was I wasn't forced to marry someone, for everyone knew about my secret already.
At first Akane was the first to know. I cried and trembled in fear as I told her, I feared she would feel disgusted about her own brother once she found out. However, I got the complete opposite, she burst out laughing as I told her why I was so frightened. The event still fresh in my mind.

"That's what your so scared about? It's hilarious, have you not noticed that we have two dads. Two, I tell you, two! It doesn't matter I still love you as my dear brother. I would never feel disgusted about you, Yuu." She looked at me and held out her pinky. "Look I'll prove it to you."

She grabbed my hand and held out my own pinky, connecting it with hers. "If I break this promise I will swallow a thousand needles and cut off my finger, yubi kitta!" she gave me a big smile and hugged me, a laugh escaping her lips. Earning a smile from myself.

"Now hurry up and get ready before you and Dad start fighting again and make me and Papa seperate you guys....again." I nodded my head in response and made my way to my dresser, where my outfit was ready for me.