✨5✨Observing

I cursed at my clumsiness. My body now falling down. I must say, for a rabbit hole it surely is strange. Items surronded me as I fell. Some even flew around me. I grabbed onto a pair of roots to stop. Only to fail miserably, the roots breaking; causing me to fall once again.

I covered my face at the sight of a piano coming towards me. It's keys magically playing by themselves. My back hitting a bookshelf, the books scattering at the impact. My body suddenly making contact with something soft, a bed. Only for a second before I fall once again. Suddenly, I let out a groan. My body aching in pain, for I had made contact with something hard and cold.

I picked up my body to see my hair and clothing upside down. I couldn't question it; my body colliding with the cold harsh floor. Well that was such a nice landing. I thought to myself in annoyance.

I stood up and looked around myself. I was in a room, filled with doors. A small glass table in the middle of the room, the only thing in the room for that matter. I walked towards one of the doors and tried to open it. It was locked. I let out a sigh and walked towards the next door. Only to have the same results. They were all locked.

He sure does look different than the last time I saw him.

Are you sure he's the right one, rabbit?

He's the right one, I'm certain of it.

I looked at a certain 'door' in confusion. It was a curtain. I grabbed a hold of it and pushed it aside. It was only a plain old wall. I looked to the side and stopped at the bottom. There stood a small door. I looked at it with confusion before kneeling down. It was locked.

"Great, how lovely." I muttered to myself. I stood up and walked around the room to look for a clue. Anything. My eyes stopped at the small glass table. A key and a small bottle resting on it's surface. I took a hold of the key and walked towards a door.

It wouldn't open. I went to every door and had the same results. I looked at the tiny door and walked towards it. Kneeling down I placed the key in the keyhole. The lock becoming undone. I twisted the door knob and took a look inside with my eye.

How on earth am I suppose to go through the door? I let out a sigh and made my way towards the table. The bottle still resting on it. I took a hold of it, a small note tied around the cap. Drink me, was written on it. I examed it for a second before taking a sip. I began to violently cough, dropping both the key and bottle on the table.

Suddenly everything became bigger. My eyes widened at the realization of me shrinking. My vision was suddenly covered by a piece of cloth. My guess being my clothing. I made my way out of the fabrics.

Wait....does that mean I'm no longer wearing clothing?

My question was answered as I escaped the clothing. I was wrapped around in a white cloth that looked much like a gown. I tied the ribbon around my waist tightly, securing it from falling. I let out a sigh of relief and ran towards the door. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it to open it, only to have a locked door.

"For fucks sake." It was open just a minute ago. I looked back at the table and let out a sigh of annoyance. The key was on the table. How am I suppose to get up there? I let out a sigh and looked at the legs of the table. Walking towards one and try to climb to the top.

Rabbit, I got to say, you must have a great sense of humour.

I told ya, he's the right one Mouse!

I am not convinced. He's the wrong one.

Give him a chance and you'll see my dear friend.

It was hopeless. I couldn't get up. I jumped off the table's leg and landed on the floor. I let my head fall down and sighed. My eyes suddenly spotted a small glass box. Walking towards it, I opened it to find a cake. Eat me, written across it. I took a hold of the cake and a small bite, placing the cake back inside.

My body had suddenly grown. My head making contact with the ceiling, small pieces falling on the ground.

This is just a waste of time.

He's almost there.

Looking down at the table, I took the key into my hand. The drink coming into my hand and onto my lips. It's taste was so bitter, more than the medicine we drink when you have a cold. Violent coughs escaped my mouth again. My body shrinking back to it's tiny form. I looked at the key in my hand and smiled. I looked behind me and ran towards the door.

The key making the lock dissapear. My eyes widened at scene before me, for it was both, beautiful and strange.

----------------------
Hello, fellow readers. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was quite long so hopefully you enjoyed that.

Also since we all know, Alice in Wonderland has beautiful and creative choice of clothing. So every chapter that the characters get a new outfit or something like that I will be posting a picture of it.

It shall be in this small little section, were your lovely Author-chan 'talks'.

That is the gown that Yuu-chan was wearing during the chapter. It looks quite feminine, but I liked how it looked, it pretty.

Anyways, that's all for today. I wonder if anyone can guess who our lovely rabbit and mouse is.

Bye bye, My Lovely Readers.

-Midnight🌙