[TSIB AH Week Day 1] Overdue

Sa totoo lang hindi ko alam kung anong sumaping espiritu sa 'kin at naisipan kong gumawa ng TSIB AH Week. Wala lang, gusto ko lang icelebrate ang 2nd birthday (or anniversary?) ng TSIB this February 14. Shet, two years na pala. Sobrang nakakaloka!!!

Anyway, nagtanong ako sa Twitter ng AH prompts. Ate Katt (@kattbri) tweeted a stranger roleplay thing, na actually matagal ko nang gustong gawin. I tweaked her request a bit kasi.. yeah. 😉

If you watch the TV series Bones (S04 E10) then familiar sa inyo ang scenario na 'to. Here you go, AZ x stranger AU roleplay... slight hahahaha 😂😂

Not that explicit though, pero yung mga kasunod... baka 😂😂

***

"Oh. You're here early."

Andreau blinked twice when he saw Zade entering their shared home office, holding a stack of papers. Nakita naman niyang magbihis ang asawa kaninang umaga, pero medyo nagulat pa siya sa suot nitong button up blouse at pencil skirt, plus the ponytail. But the thing that got him so.. bothered?

The eyeglasses she's wearing.

Zade hated wearing glasses so much. Sinusuot lang naman niya ang eyeglasses na 'yon kapag nagtatrabaho siya. Feeling ko ang lola ko na, she'd told him three days after she got her glasses. Tell me, bakit ko nga ulit pinili na maging book publisher? Sana pala nag-Creative Writing na lang din ako so I could write your films. Hindi siguro ako magsasalamin no'n. Tinawanan na lang niya ang sentiments ni Zade, okay lang naman ang itsura nito kapag may glasses.

Kaso... gumanti ata ang tadhana sa kanya. Habang tumatagal kasi, he found himself getting aroused to the sight of Zade wearing those glasses. Mas malala pa kapag galing siya sa trabaho at nakakalimutang tanggalin ang kinaiinisang salamin.

Looking at Zade dressed that way with her red lips, Andreau could completely understand the appeal of sexy librarian fantasy.

"Babe, have you seen my laptop charger..." she trailed off as she noticed he was staring. "O, bakit?" she asked in confusion.

He quickly diverted his gaze from her outfit and looked at her face, giving her a sheepish grin. "Nothing," he said, absent-mindedly rubbing his arm. "The charger's in the leftmost drawer of your desk. Nakakalat kasi sa sala kanina so.. I put it there."

She gave him a suspicious look before returning to her desk. Meanwhile, Andreau let out a relieved sigh and went back to his own work. Nahihiya siyang malaman ni Zade ang panibagong kink niya. The Ruby Woo confession was enough for him, thanks.

Minutes later, Andreau couldn't understand the thing he was actually doing because his focus was fixed on his wife. Kung anu-anong situation na ang pumapasok sa utak niya. Ayaw din niyang abalahin si Zade dahil alam niyang busy ito sa trabaho. Sure, he could wait until later. Kailangan lang niyang pakalmahin ang sarili niya.

"Andreau? Can you help me with this?" He jumped in surprise when he heard her voice behind him. Magsisimula pa lang siya sa papakalma tapos... hay.

He turned around to face her. "Hmm?"

"Basahin mo nga 'to," inabot ni Zade ang isang folder. "Medyo conflicted kasi ako sa ico-comment ko eh. I just want to know what you think."

He could read it, alright, but the words didn't make any sense to him. He could only make sense of the warmth that her body was emanating, just right in front of him, with her sweet scent paralyzing his senses.

Andreau awkwardly shifted in his seat. He's so sure Zade will laugh at him if she sees the obvious bulge inside his pants. Baka isipin pa nitong may kink siya sa children's story books.

"O ano, what do you think?" she asked. He snapped out of his reverie and looked at her. He opened and shut his mouth a couple of times as he held her gaze with his. "Stop doing that, Andreau. Para kang isda."

Without any warning, Andreau's arm went around her waist, pulling her to sit on his lap, tossing the folder to his desk. Zade gasped, her eyes widening in surprise as she felt his erection under her. He just smirked at her, before leaning close enough that his nose was brushing against hers.

"I have a confession to make, Zades."

"Hmm?"

"I... I think you should take off your glasses, shake out your hair and say, 'Mr. Cortez, do you know what the penalty is for an overdue book?'" he whispered seductively. And then he waited for her reaction.

Zade blinked repeatedly, taken aback by his words. He remained still, letting her catch up with what he was asking from her. Takot na lang niya na sapakin siya ni Zade. Dalawang beses pa lang nilang nasusubukan ang roleplaying, and those times were really really memorable. Planado naman 'yon, hindi kagaya nitong isa na sobrang biglaan.

Zade suddenly stood up and walked back to her own table. Kinabahan si Andreau, baka naoffend niya ang asawa sa suggestion niya. Hinanda na niya ang sarili niya sa isang flying stapler any moment now.

He felt his mouth dry when she sat on her chair, eyes glued to the edge of he tight pencil skirt and the way her legs were parting and giving him a glimpse of her underwear.

"Uuh.. Zades? Did I say something wrong?"

She shot him a deathly look before walking back to him. Once in front of him, he surprised her again as she straddled him. His immediate reaction was to hike his hand up her skirt. "You definitely said something wrong, Mr. Cortez. Allow me to enlighten you."

"P-please do," he muttered, running one hand up her side over the silky, green blouse that was neatly tucked into her skirt.

"Rules are meant to be followed, Mr. Cortez," she explained sternly, hands resting delicately on his shoulders. "Number one rule of this library: return the books on or before the due date. There are due dates for a reason, you know. And you..." she sighed, shaking her head, "you just seem don't care about the rules."

"I'm sorry," he replied as contritely as possible. "I was so bus--"

Her finger on his lips stopped him from spewing excuses. "I've had enough of those lame excuses. You can't charm your way out of this, mister. Sorry is simply not good enough. I'm afraid you have to be penalized for this." The devilish smile on her lips aroused him more. One of her hands took off her glasses and the other let her hair loose, falling flawlessly as she shook her head. She licked her lips as she held her gaze. "Tell me, Mr. Cortez, do you know what the penalty is for an overdue book?"

He couldn't believe it. She's actually doing this. Alam niyang kayanh umarte ni Zade. But this one? She more than surprised him.

"N-no," he breathed out, hands automatically running down to cup her softly grinding hips. "Will you tell me, then?"

"Gladly," Zade replied as she quickly flicked open his pant, her hand shoving down his underwear to fist him lightly. "I might as well show you."

While his mouth was busy showering the swell of her breasts with kisses, she grabbed his cock again and using one hand to move her underwear aside, she sank into him. He stopped kissing her breasts, his hips bucking up eager to be deep inside her.

"Holy fuck, Zades."

Zade ignored his tortured moan, rotating her hips experimentally and trying to find the best angle. She kissed his jaw and up until she reached his earlobe.

She gave him a hard nip before whispering hoarsely, "I will ride you until I come and then you will fuck me until I'm screaming out an orgasm all over again." She squeezed her internal muscles, eliciting another desperate groan out of him. "That's the penalty, Mr. Cortez. Do you understand?"

His jaw clenched as she started moving. "Yes, Ma'am."

(After this, lagi nang suot ni Zade ang eyeglasses niya, much to Andreau's frustration.)