TSIB AH #6: Helping Hand

Another Curiouscat anon prompt fill! An anon sent me this: mahuhuli ni zades na nag fa-fap si andreau ficlet hahahahaha 

So... ito na 'yon. Ewan, tawang-tawa ako rito hahahahahuhuhu

This is a high school AU wherein childhood best friends sina Andreau and Zade. In this fic, Andreau is 18 and Zade is 17, and the thing happened after their senior high graduation. I know. I'm so...hahaha I'm not even sorry.

Juskolord ano ba 'to.

****

"You sure I'm doing this right?"

No. This...this must be a dream, Andreau chanted inwardly as he stared at Zade right in front of him. He had to blink a dozen of times just to make sure what he's seeing was real. Nasobrahan kaya siya sa pagkain ng steak kanina sa buffet? Side effect ba 'to ng food poisoning? Yeah, that must be it.

"Dreau? Should I go faster or--"

Holy shit. He wasn't dreaming. At all.

This was...real. Zade's here inside his room, on his bed...and jerking him off.

How the fuck did that happen?

Just minutes ago he was...doing the business all by himself. Then Zade barged in his bedroom, talking about a thing that had happened in their graduation ceremony earlier. Then all of a sudden, she's doing the...stuff. On him. Hindi na siya nakapagreact sa sobrang gulat at bilis ng mga pangyayari.

Oh goodness, baka nga nababaliw na siya. He should stop this.

Yet he couldn't resist the warmth of her hand fisting his hard cock. He'd imagined this a couple of times already, but nothing compared to the real thing. Goodness, her hand felt like heaven.

A part of him nagged that this was...wrong. Zade was his best friend. Sure, it might feel good now but this would change things after. He loved being friends with Zade; he had ever since primary school. She was wonderful fun, and always came up with crazy ideas to fill boring afternoons when their parents abandoned them on their own. Andreau couldn't imagine his life without her in it, and if he longed for more, well that was between him and his journal (yes, he kept a journal. He's not much of a talker, and sometimes, writing down his feelings help). Falling in love with her was inevitable, and he couldn't lose her after...this.

Zade shifted her position, knee pressing against his hip, leg curled under her. She slid her hand down and twisted on the upstroke. His hips jerked up, a half curse slipping from his open mouth, eyes fixed on her hand jerking off his cock.

"Does it feel good?" she asked, rubbing a circle over the head of his cock slick with pre-come.

"Y-yes. P-please don't stop."

"S-sure," she said, quickening the pace of her hand. She couldn't take her eyes off him as she shifted her legs to press her thighs tightly together. Andreau stifled a groan at the thought of her, his best friend, the love of his life, so fucking aroused right now.

Zade switched her hands so she could play with his balls. He spreaded his legs as wide as the sweatpants around his knees would allow. "Sorry about that. My wrist kinda hurts na," she said with a sheepish smile. Andreau could only nod jerkily as he bit his lip and closed his eyes. His head dropped back against the headboard when Zade started jerking him off again with slow, easy strokes.

"Andreau?"

"W-what?"

"Wh-when you were jerking off...were you thinking about me?"

He gulped. "Uh...yeah."

"What were you thinking?"

Should he confess right now? Baka biglang matakot si Zade sa sagot niya. "Uh... shit. Uhm. Us, having a movie marathon," he blurted out too quickly before regaining some composure. "You. On top of me. Riding me."

"Shit, that's so hot. What else?"

"Going down on you. You stripping for me. Sometimes...uh. I imagine you dominating me and that idea never fails to make me crazy. Shit, Zades. I'm sorry. That sounded so fucking creepy please don't get mad--"

"Fuck, are you kidding me?" she breathed, speeding up her hand. "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life. You...really think of me?"

"Y-yes. Just...you. Fuck. Please, Zades."

"Wh-what?"

"Tighter, please."

His eyes half-lidded as he watched her, cheeks flushed red and eyes dark. She bit her lip again, and reached out to tentatively brush her fingers against his cock. Andreau groaned and looked down at himself -- hard with want -- as she gently curled her fingers around him. He moaned at her touch. He couldn't bear to watch her; the sight of her in her school uniform with his cock in her hands was too much.

"Goodness, Zades," he rasped, hands gripping his grey sheets.

"This...this is crazy," Zade murmured as she blushed brighter, knees digging into his mattress.

Zade brushed her thumb on the underside of him and Andreau moaned. Moving his hand, his fingers slipped over hers, tightening her hold on his cock. He moved her hand up and down his length firmly.

"Z-Zades...shit. I'm...I'm not gonna--" He looked at her then as he slid his free hand up underneath her skirt, thumb rubbing against her inner thigh then up against the wet heat of her panties. Her mouth was open, eyes dark as she watched their hands moving on his cock.

"Fuck, Zades," he swore as her hips bucked against his hand. He was gone, coming so hard his vision went white, as he spilled over their entwined hands.

When he lifted his head off the headboard and opened his eyes, Zade was grinning at him.

"Triple shit, Andreau. Wow. That was...wow," was all she said, cheeks blushing hotter at her own words. As she pulled her hand away from him, she brought it to her mouth and licked his come off her thumb.

She squealed as he pulled her close, kissing her sloppily, tasting himself on her tongue. "Zades," he gasped as he broke the kiss, eyes searching hers. "I-I forgot to tell you something earlier."

"W-what?" she whimpered, hiding her face in his shoulder.

Closing his eyes shut, he said, "I...I love you. I know confessing this after what just happened seems so wrong but... shit. College is just two months away and I need to tell you this now--"

"Ssshh. It's okay. It's okay," Zade gasped, lifting her head, and faced him with that beaming smile. "I came her to tell you something."

"What?"

"Tumawag 'yong contact ni Tita sa university registrar kanina. Uh...wala na raw slot for BA Psych pero may slot pa for Comparative Literature so... ayun, I'm taking that."

He blinked at her. "Y-you do?"

"Yeah. Sayang din kasi ang opportunity and..."

"And?"

"And mukhang hindi ko ata kaya ang LDR so..."

"What!?" Did he hear her right? LDR? Long distance relationship ba ang ibig sabihin ni Zade?

"Hey. Are you okay?" she asked, brushing some of his hair off his face. "Okay lang ba 'yon? I mean, I know planado mo na lahat ng gagawin mo pero--"

"You said LDR. Is that wha--"

"Yes. Uh...you see. I.. I love you, too. And I want to try this. Us. Kung...gusto mo lang naman."

He had to pinch himself to check if he was dreaming. Totoo na 'to, 'di ba? Si Zade na mismo ang nagsabi. Bakit pa siya tatanggi? "Of course. Of course, I do. Shit, are you even serious? You...love me?"

"I do, you idiork. For a long time now." The smile on her lips turned into a sinful smirk before she added, "And guess what? I fantasize about you, too."