TSIB AH #9: Crave You

Happy holidays!

So last December 25, a Curiouscat anon asked me kung ano raw ang most explicit thing na ginawa nina Andreau at Zade. Ito siguro ang pinaka-explicit na naisulat ko so far haha. I have a loooong list of AZ AH prompts na nakapila so baka may mas explicit pa? Maybe that EDSA roadhead thing mentioned sa TSIB AH #4 (Birthday Girl) na 'yon kaso hindi ko pa nga naisusulat so wait lang kayo dyan hahahaha.

Someone also asked for AZ's New York sexy times kaya eto na rin 'yon. Set three years after TSIB epilogue--aka: sa New York na rin nag-aaral si Andreau.

Ready na ba kayo? Ako hindi pa. Vivid kasi sa imagination ko 'to lmao.

Paki-kaya mga sis!

Title: Crave You
Pairing: AZ
Prompt: New York sexy times + face-sitting

*****

"Are you serious?" Zade asked, then paused and studied Andreau's curious face before answering his question.

Zade wasn't exactly shy about it. She practically worship Andreau's tongue whenever he goes down on her, so she shouldn't complain about this, right? That guy's unstoppable and could go for hours just eating her out. His current record is one hour and nine minutes. See, 69 minutes of oral pleasure by Andreau Cortez. Someone give this guy's tongue an insurance and an Oscar for Best in Oral Skills.

"Babe? Okay ka lang?"

"S-sorry. What was that again?"

Andreau grinned and snuggled a bit closer in the bed. "You heard me loud and clear. Stop stalling."

"I'm not stalling. Seryoso ka nga ba? 100%?"

Andreau blinked. "I won't ask you if I'm not sure, Zades."

"I'm just checking. Baka kasi pinagti-tripan mo lang ako."

His confused face gave way to a huge grin. "Oh come on, Zades. I won't ever joke about this." Then, in a low, husky voice, he repeated what he'd told her earlier. "I want you to sit on my face while I eat you out."

Zade giggled. She couldn't help it. He was too close to her and his two day scruff was nuzzling into her just a bit and his breath next to her ear made her shiver.

But fuck. She closed her eyes and moaned. That's exactly what she wanted now.

She nodded slowly. "Okay, let's do it."

Andreau's wicked grin was too hard to resist. "That's my girl."

She watched as he got up on his knees and moved down towards the middle of the bed.

"Come here."

That she did.

When she got near, he tugged her closer for a kiss. His hands played with the hem of her tank top before lifting it over her head. He whispered something about wanting her completely naked for him, for this, and all Zade could do was groan in anticipation.

Her boxers (originally his) were next and Andreau took his time tugging those down her hips and thighs.

"That was my last clean pair," he murmured against her ear.

"Correction, that's my last clean pair. Dibs ko na yan, remember?"

His answer was another heated kiss. Then, she watched as Andreau, still clad in his plain blue boxers, laid down in the middle of the bed.