#12DaysOfSmut Day 6: Readers' Choice (KevJe)

So nagtanong ako sa Twitter last time kung anong pairing mula sa stories ko ang gustong gawan ng isang AH... and KevJe won. I missed writing about them kaya ito na! :)

Prompt: from How I Met Your Mother's 50 Reasons To Have Sex, #5: Revenge. This is an exes AU, another take sa "what if hindi nagkabalikan ang KevJe after bumalik ni Kevin from Germany.)

****

Kevin never pictured himself as a petty ex-boyfriend.

In fact, he remained good friends with two of his exes, Maxene and Tracy. He had parted ways with those women amicably, and later on he realized na mas okay na gano'n nga ang nangyari sa kanila. Kaibigan nga naman niya ang dalawa bago pa sila nagkaroon ng relasyon, at wala siyang nakikitang masama kung babalik sila sa gano'ng set up.

Wish he could say the same for Jersey, though.

Theirs was a very nasty break up. Unsalvageable nga raw, sabi ni Jersey. Halos three years na rin 'yon at safe na para kay Kevin na sabihing napatawad na niya ang ex girlfriend... but not enough to be friends with her again. Imposible na taya 'yon. Kuntento na sila sa pagiging civil sa isa't isa. They have to suck it up since nasa iisang barkada pa rin sila at masyadong matataas ang pride nila na iwan ang grupo na dahil lang sa nandoon ang ex nila. No way.

(Kevin's tip: wag syotain ang kabarkada. Imagine the awkwardness sa gatherings kapag nagbreak na kayo.)

Civil nga sila ni Jersey, pero may instances na inaatake siya ng kalokohan niya at pinagtitripan ang ex tuwing may barkada get together. Nagsimula siya sa mga simpleng pang-aasar, na umabot na ngayon sa lantarang panggagago. Para siyang grade school bully kapag nagkikita sila ni Jersey. (At siya lang ang natutuwa sa do'n.)

Of course, she's the Devil Woman, hindi niya pinalagpas ang mga kagaguhan niya. Unlike nung college, mas tame na gumanti si Jersey ngayon. Minsan nga wala pa itong reaction, eh. Nababadtrip si Kevin kapag ini-ignore ni Jersey ang mga panti-trip niya. He loves to see her angry at him. Sue him, he still thinks his ex girlfriend looks so hot when she's raging mad.

This year, he decided to take his pettiness to the next level. Since siya ang designated host ng barkada Christmas party, doon niya naisipan gawin ang plano niya.

His evil plan? Scatter mistletoes all over his place. Dadalhin niya si Jersey sa mga lugar na 'yon at kunwari "magugulat" siya. No choice si Jersey kundi halikan siya since strikto ang barkada sa mistletoe tradition nila. (He even kissed Jicker on the lips last year.)

Well, his evil plan worked. Eight times niyang nahalikan si Jersey (three of which ay sa lips). He should be happy with that; he just ruined his ex's day. Kaso...walang reaksyon si Jersey Puro "ah okay" lang ang sinasabi niya bago sila magkiss sa mistletoe. That bothered him a lot. He really expected na babayagan na siya ni Jersey. 

But she was fucking calm about it.

Why?

'Yon pa rin ang iniisip ni Kevin habang nasa shower siya, right after the party. He should stop thinking about it, but her presence in his house made it a little harder to bear. Last minute decision kasi ng buong barkada na mag-overnight sa bahay niya, at nasa kabilang kwarto lang si Jersey. Ugh.

He was deep into his thoughts that he didn't hear the shower door open. Kevin only felt the other presence beside him when he felt a slight brush on his arm that made him jump in surprise.

The other presence was none other than his ex girlfriend... in her naked glory.

"What the fuck, Je!?" he shouted, looking anywhere but her. "Anong ginagawa mo rito!?"

"Nothing. May itatanong lang naman ako sa 'yo." She wiggled a familiar object at him, a green weed with unmistakable berries. "Do you have a second...or two?"

This couldn't be happening.

"Get out!" he said through gritted teeth. He thought that was effective, but no. When he turned around, Jersey pushed him violently, causing him to crash against the wall somewhat painfully.

Jersey grinned at him, and he swore she had that Devil Woman look in her eyes. Smiling at him in amusement, she slowly dragged the mistletoe down his abs, following his happy trail, and stopping right above his cock. Her knee kept his legs parted.

"Question nga lang about this mistletoe tradition," Jersey saidf, still grinning. "Strictly sa lips lang ba or pwede sa ibang body part?"

"J-Jersey what the fuck are you doing?" he bit out, wishing he could escape this predicament. This scene had been one of his fantasies when they were still together. That's not the case anymore.

She ignored him and looked down at his half hard cock, tilting her head. "Relax lang, Kev. You've had your fun earlier. Let me have mine now," Jersey purred, trailing her manicured finger along his length, slowly but surely hardening under her actions. "You're too tensed. Why don't you let me do my own tradition now? Strict pa naman tayo sa gano'n, 'di ba?"

Kevin's breath hitched as Jersey gripped his cock, moving her hand in long strokes that brought his length to full hardness. He couldn't believe this. Baka nananaginip lang siya.

"Fuck, Jersey," he growled, gasping loudly when she gave a sure squeeze to his cock. "Fine, you win. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry, okay? I won't bother you again. Fine, you fucking win."

"What do you mean I win? Wala pa nga akong ginagawa. My tradition is just starting... right now."

Tossing the drenched mistletoe to the side, Jersey dropped on her knees and licked the precume off the tip of his cock. Kevin let out a strangled whimpre when she smiled at him -- a different smile that was predatory... and yes, fucking sexy.

He threaded his fingers through her wet hair, fighting off the urge to pull her closer. His shaking hands found the shower knob, intending to turn it off, but instead the water flow increased. 

Pleasure spread through him upon the sight of her on her knees, sucking him off underneath the cold spray of the shower. This will be burned in his mind forever. As if he'll never experience anything like this again.

(She just ruined his shower for him. Fuck.)

She twirled her tongue on his head, licking around it, before drawing him fully to her mouth again, cradling his balls, applying the right pressure.

"Jersey... wait.. I'm gonna..."

It didn't take him long to come, and she swallowed hisn come to the last drop without hesitance.

He was boneless against the damp shower wall, his bare chest rising up and down quickly. From his hoodeed eyes he saw Jersey sporting a triumphant smile as she quickly grabbed the bathrobe by the shower door.

"Next time don't mess with me, Kevin," she said sternly before leaving the bath. "I plot my revenge seriously."

Yeah. And he learned that the hard way.