TSIB AH #5: Pre-shoot Ritual

Sinulat ko ito as an answer sa isang Curiouscat anon na nagsend ng prompt na 'to:

TSIB AH: Dressing room ni A before his photoshoot begins. Hahahahaha

Established AZ! Here's a quickie (lmao) 😂😂

****

"Zades, someone might see us-- oh fuck, babe, please."

Zade almost paused, seeing his alarmed look, as he leaned over looking at her intently. His intense eyes were on her and this moment, sending a thrill through her, despite the fact anyone could come in Andreau’s dressing room anytime.

I’ll blame my pregnancy hormones later. But first…

She ignored Andreau’s pleas the instant she held his hard cock in her hand, sliding her hand down from the tip to the base, spreading out the pre-cum – hearing him moan softly at her actions.

“Oh god, Zades.” Her husband’s desperate cry made her look up, and the sight of him flushing, panting and wanting her sent her desire to overdrive. “Come on. Someone migh--”

“We still have 10 minutes before your shoot, babe. I’ll help you relax for a bit.” She pumped his cock in slow, teasing strokes, eliciting a low growl from Andreau.

She took him into her mouth, sensing him fight against pushing into her mouth, while she swirled her tongue on his head, licking around it, before drawing him fully into her mouth again, cradling his balls, applying the right pressure. Sucking his cock was much more exciting than anything, watching the tense expression on his face made her want him more.

“Fuck, I’m not gonna last.” She quickened her pace at his short breaths. It didn’t take him long, and she swallowed without hesitance.

Smiling proudly to herself, Zade stood up and zipped her husband’s pants, saying, “So… still nervous?”

Andreau, still flushed from his orgasm, could only shook his head in reply. After a moment, he said, “Have I told you that I fucking love you, Zades?”

“Yeah. Everyday, babe.”