TSIB AH #8: Wake Up Call

Finally, an update!

Ito na ang pa-birthday ficlet ko for Andreau (June 21). Pasensya na at na-late ng dalawang araw sa birthday ni babe. Lecheng ulan, eh.

Anyway, bago tayo magproceed sa update na 'to, gusto ko lang i-clarify na nangyari ang lahat ng After Hours chapters nina Andreau at Zade AFTER TSIB. Kaya nakahiwalay ang AZ sex scenes kasi alam kong may ilan sa inyo na hindi mahilig magbasa ng explicit content. For this update, 26 and 29 years old na sina Andreau at Zade. 

Kaya may ganito akong disclaimer kasi naka-receive ako ng messages from readers na nashookt sa "kahalayan" ng AZ, na hindi nila ma-imagine na ginagawa nila ang lahat ng isinulat ko rito sa After Hours.

If sex scenes make you uncomfortable, especially if you can't imagine my characters having fun and consensual sex, I suggest you to skip this update now. 'Yon lang.

Ayoko sanang maging preachy ngayon pero shet nabother ako sa messages na natanggap ko hahaha.

Para sa mga keri lang sa AH, eto na. Enjoy!

(Happy birthday, Andreau i love you so much huhu)

***

Wake Up Call

Barefoot, Zade walked quietly across the bedroom and then came to a sudden stop.

Her gaze strayed to the bed where Andreau was still sleeping. He turned with a sleepy sound, the sheets sliding off to reveal his bare chest and the edge of his maroon boxers. His breathing was even and Zade found she was quite entranced with the way his chest rose and fell with each breath.

He had one arm over his head, wrist up, and the crucifix henna tattoo there was ridiculously sexy. Andreau never wanted to have a tattoo but his latest indie film role as a reformed drug addict required one. It suited him somehow. Well, she finds everything about her fiancé appealing and sexy.

Yes, fiancé. Finally, after nine years together, he'd asked properly and she'd said yes.

(The catch, though? No one knew about their engagement in London a month ago. Plano nilang i-announce ang engagement sa 30th birthday ni Andreau sa June...na four months away pa. Mars and Kesh will definitely kill them for keeping this big news under wraps for that long.)

With a few steps, Zade was beside the bed and almost without thought, she toyed the sheet draped around his hips and dragged it off him. She grinned at the boxers he was wearing, the very same piece she always wore whenever Andreau was away for work. It was his favorite pair, too, because he'd confessed that he found it sexy when she wore them.

Zade reached out and ran a fingertip over the elastic band, the touch so light he didn't even stir. Her eyes focused on the way the front of the boxers were slightly tented and her nipples hardened beneath her blouse. She could easily climb on top of him and rub against that enticing bulge and make him hard and primed all the way.

(Andreau wouldn't mind. This was his newly discovered kink: Zade fucking him awake.)

Warmth pooled between her thighs at the sight of him. Zade glanced at her watch and frowned. It was almost seven thirty. Their free weekends usually start with slow morning sex, but now, she has a breakfast meeting with her client at eight. The client, a first time author, was very nervous about the final touches of her book, and as her editor, Zade must go through every point again to reassure that everything's under control.

Zade had learned that arousal did not go hand in hand with her patience and she knew she would spend the entire meeting thinking of Andreau and their bed, sleepy and warm and in nothing but those damned boxers.