#12DaysOfSmut Day 4: KevJe

Prompt: Exhibitionism kink

****

"Come on, love. Look outside," Kevin whispers a soft order, his lips caressing the nape of Jersey's neck. She does what he says, looking out the window of their hotel room as his lips travelled down her shoulders, his fingernails lightly grazing the skin of her back.

"Look at them, love," he says again while one hand coming down until he finds her wetness. "All those people, Jersey. They should see how beautiful you are while I'm fucking you like this."

Thrill crawls so fast into her spine at the sight of people below them. Jersey thinks they are far enough that people on the street can't see what they're doing. The people from the building across them however...

The thought of someone watching them makes her feel aroused more than eve. Months ago this was just a recurring sex dream, a thing she couldn't tell her husband of two years. Jersey thought this exhibitionism kink would throw Kevin off. She was so wrong, though.

"Bend over, love," he says, taking her wrists and placing them on the glass window. Jersey can't help but scratch her nails against the surface as Kevin pushes into her, burying himself to the hilt.

"They're watching you, Jersey," he says, taking her breasts into her hands, squeezing and massaging them. "They're watching you come on my cock, love. Can you do that for me, huh?"

Pleasure ripped through her in waves she can't fight against. Her sweaty hands slips. She puts them back, but as his thrusts grow faster and deeper, it's impossible for her to hold on.

"They see you," he whispers. "They see you, love. No one can make you come like this. No one but me."

This, right now, is much hotter than her dreams.

****************

See you tomorrow! Chesnine naman he he he