~Piggyback~

Taehyung POV

I trudged back in to the village leaders house whilst rotating my aching shoulder. Trying to take a drunk Dong-wook home was worse than summoning all the sheep's into their pen.

The noise from the village leaders house could be heard from outside and it was all mostly coming from that new girl, Choi Ara. When I stepped inside the living room, everyone was up and dancing.

More like stumbling and stepping over each other's feet. It was the usual sight. Ji-Woong was already knocked out and sleeping on the floor in the corner of the room. Whilst my mum was sitting whilst quietly drinking and swaying her head. 

In the centre of all the chaos, I could see Ara belting out song lyrics' whilst standing on the low table. All the others were surrounding her and drunkenly singing along. The village leader came out of the crowd and ran towards me.

"Taehyung can you please stop this mess, they won't listen to me," he begged, I could feel the desperation in his voice.

So I did just that, I called it a night to everyone.

"Boooooo!" everyone complained.

"You're such a party pooper!" Ara shouted. She was still standing on the table stumbling about. Before she could fall, I grabbed her by the arm to prevent her from hurting herself.

"After only her second can of beer, poor girl was completely knocked out of her senses," said the village leader, shaking his head. We both chuckled as we watched her trying to keep her balance.

I opened the door and everyone left noisily, as they held each other for support. Ara was last to stumble out, holding her shoes in one hand. Her once neatly tamed hair was now messy and her fringe was out in all different directions.

She walked a couple of steps outside then all of a sudden dropped to the ground and started crying.

"Can you deal with her please? I'm completely knackered," asked the village leader. I nodded at him before running up to Ara.

I crouched down to her eye level, putting my hands on my knees. I tilted my head and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She stopped crying and looked at me, her eyes wavering.

"Taehyung," she said, "I'm innocent. It wasn't my fault. I'm innocent but no one will believe me!"

I was guessing she was talking about her scandal. I sighed and tried to pull her up. But she pushed me away and continued to cry. It was like trying to deal with Dong-Wook again.

"It's all because of that stupid fake hoe! I swear to God, if I ever see her again I'll frigging slap the goddamn plastic out of her face!"

She pointed accusingly at nothing, breathing heavily with anger. After many failed attempts of me trying to pull her up, I finally managed. I draped her arm around the back of my neck and tightly gripped her waist, so that she doesn't fall again. She continued to curse and swear about random people from her ex-boyfriend to her company president.

I had never came across a girl who talked with so much profanity. Poor her. At least its good for her to release all of those negativity from her mind, before it overloads.

"My feet hurt," she slurred her words.

I looked at her pouting at me and then looked at her bare feet. A sudden fear that she will cry again came over me. I had to think fast for a solution, I couldn't deal with another crying session.

"Urm...Should I give you a piggyback?" I quickly asked.

She looked at me with wide eyes and blinked a couple of times. Then the corners of her lips tugged up into a huge grin and her eyes turned into half- moon shapes. I quickly looked away flustered.