~Ramen~

"Didn't he come out of the train with you, Ara?"

"I was with Taejun the whole time," I told Jimin.

"He was never on the train!"

"OH MY GOD!"

Taeyeon almost hit a person when she threw her arms in the air out of disbelief.

We quietly listened to Jimin explaining what we were going to do whilst we waited for the next train back to the station we came from.

"The next train will be delayed by ten minutes, we apologise for any inconvenience," said Taehyung, reading the announcement.

"For God's sake! Can't we just call the police?" asked Taeyeon.

"To report a missing person, we have to wait two hours."

"TWO HOURS? So many things can happen in two hours!"

My insides suddenly felt cold and I wiped off the perspiration from my hand by rubbing it against my jeans. It was all my fault. I let go off his hand and allowed him to walk away in a busy environment. I was the last person he spoke to, it was my responsibility but I failed to look out for him.

The image of Yosub crying on the floor with commuters passing by, not helping him made me even more guilty than I already was. And if anything was to happen to him, it was going to be my fault.

I suddenly imagined Yosub's grandma crying over the loss of her precious grandson. I shut my eyes and tried to tell myself to stop thinking such pessimistic thoughts. I felt a heavy hand squeeze my shoulder, causing me to open my eyes.

"He is going to be alright. No need to beat yourself up. Everything is going to be okay," reassured Taehyung. Whilst Taejun, whose hand was firmly in mine, gave me a light squeeze and nodded his head, trying to smile.

But what if it's not going to be okay? What if something actually happened? How will I be able to forgive myself?

I would have loved to scream that out loud but I was afraid I couldn't speak. All my pessimistic thoughts had physically weakened me and I could do nothing but just stand there.

Almost half an hour passed and we had finally arrived back to our start point. The moment I stepped off the train, my eyes frantically darted around the platform, trying to search for a little boy, who was probably crying. Simultaneously I made sure not to let go of Taejun's hand because I didn't want to repeat the same mistake.

Behind my loud pessimistic thoughts still whirling around in my mind, I could hear the faint sounds of Taeyeon screaming Yosub's name. I became just like the commuters, walking quickly and trying to push past people.

Jimin called us over to him and we followed him to the ticket barrier. He made his way to a security officer.

"Excuse me- "

Before Jimin could continue you, Taeyeon interrupted him.

"Have you seen our little Yosub? He is six years old, has a bowl haircut and is about this tall," she said, hand next to her waist to show how tall Yosub was.

"He was wearing a blue shirt with a dinosaur picture on it," I finally spoke, with a shaky voice.

The officer turned around and repeated what we had just said to a female staff. We all kept quiet as we attentively stared at the pair.

"Oh yes! I think I know who you are talking about," she exclaimed.

My eyes widened and I suddenly felt as if the heavy weights on my shoulder had vanished. I closed my eyes and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank God," whispered Taehyung.

I agree.

The female staff lead the way and we obediently followed her closely behind. With the hand that I wasn't holding Taejun with, I crossed my fingers and prayed that wherever she was taking us, Yosub would be there.

Oh God. What if he isn't? What if it just coincidentally turns out to be another missing boy?

"Are you thinking bad thoughts again?"

I looked to my left to see Taehyung frowning at me. When I didn't respond, he let out a sigh and continued talking.

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I mean, we all as the older ones had an equal responsibility to look out for him."

Despite him trying so hard to comfort me, my stubborn self couldn't help but still feel like that I was the main culprit.

We ended up walking down a small hallway near the ticket barrier and she stopped in front of a door named 'Staffs only'. She pushed some numbers on the keypad, my heart beating in sync with her pressing the codes. Finally, after what seemed like eternity when in reality it was only less than ten seconds, she unlocked the door. The smell of ramen took over my nose.

There sat a rather happy boy. A smile plastered across his face, his expression filled with so much energy and happiness. There sat Yosub, acting as if nothing had happened. He was stuffing his mouth with hot ramen, which was on the table in front of him.

Besides him was a young man, also dressed in the same uniform as the woman. He was imitating what seemed like a horse. His hand in front of him, pretending as if they were his hooves.

Yosub let out a colourful laugh, as he also copied the man, cheeks puffed out due to the ramen inside. The woman coughed, interrupting the pair that hadn't noticed us.

"Yosub!"

Taejun let go of my hand and ran to embrace his friend. The young man who was with Yosub, quickly stood up and bowed at us, flustered to see us staring back at him.

"From what I just saw, I'm guessing this other part-time job you talk about is being a horse," joked the woman.

And for the first time after a while, I let out a chuckle. When the guy looked at me, I quickly paid my attention back to Yosub. I walked up to him and crouched down, taking both of his hand in mine.

"Noona is really sorry. Will you forgive me?"

I shocked myself with how natural my apology came out. I didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable. I was actually very sorry, and that made me completely forget about how incapable I was of apologising to others before.

"What are you sorry for?" Yosub asked before giggling. He wrapped his short arms around my neck and I gently patted his back, smiling over his shoulder.

Then it was Taeyeon's turn to embrace him. Yosub was genuinely confused with how we were acting, as he simply giggled and embraced us all back.

He is too innocent.

Taehyung turned to the two staffs and looked at their name tags.

"Thank you Min-Jee and Hoseok so much for looking after him."

"It's no problem. But you should really keep an eye on the younger ones. Seoul is nothing like the countryside," explained the woman.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Alright guys, let's go," she said, "Clean up the room and remember to turn off the lights before you leave, Horse Boy."

Hoseok frowned at her and cheekily stuck his tongue out at, causing us all to laugh.

We all waved goodbye to the kind woman and made our way back down to the train platform.

"Alright let's do this again,," said Jimin, clapping his hand together.

"And let's try not to lose anyone this time," added Taeyeon, taking Yosub's hand.

"The tour of Seoul, has resumed," said Taehyung, in a computer voice, moving his arms like a robot.