~Farmer's Market~

"We were simply messing about and we just - "

"Just admit it. You are only making this more stressful."

The officer folded his arms and leaned back on his chair. I let out a frustrated groan as I tapped his desk with my fingers. Besides me sat Taehyung, who was too busy biting his nails from anxiety as he looked around with frightened eyes.

Me and Taehyung had been stuck at the police station for half an hour trying to prove our innocence. But they wouldn't budge.

Despite it being an awkward time in the day, the station was noisy with drunks arguing with officers and many other pleading their innocence just like me. No wonder they didn't listen to me. Everyone here was behaving just like how I was.

"You might as well just say you are guilty and we will give you a warning. Let's not make this a court case."

I banged my fist down on his desk and stood up, causing the chair to scratch across the floor.

"How many times do I have to tell you! We aren't the ones you are looking for!"

"We- we have only, been here, for a few days," Taehyung's voice quivered as he spoke quietly.

"So the guy can speak," said the officer, looking at him as if he was an interesting artefact in a museum.

Apparently, there had been a complaint for two weeks that a young couple have been creating trouble around the neighbourhood.

"Why couldn't you guys do it at home?" asked a policewoman from a desk besides the officer in front of us.

"Maybe they just prefer exotic locations," commented a drunk man. The room echoed with laughs. The noisy room was now suddenly so interested in our business.

Taehyung's cheeks coloured a darker shade of red as he stared down at the floor. Sooner or later, he was going to reach his boiling point and just melt into the chair. Meanwhile, I was fuming, almost at the peak of my tolerance.

"Well, a park isn't what I would call exotic."

"WHY DON'T YOU GUYS LISTEN?" I exclaimed.

At that moment, the sound of footsteps behind made us turn around. There stood Jimin, trying to catch his breath as he fanned himself with one hand.

"Park Jimin? Is that you?" gasped the officer in front of me.

Jimin took a good look at the officer, before widening his eyes with shock.

"You look familiar...Sung Min?"

If it hadn't been for the fact that the officer in front of me and Jimin were high school mates, it would have been harder for us to leave the station. However, thanks to Jimin's good reputation, we were soon let go.

I didn't want to explain why the police thought we were sex offenders. The walk home was painfully awkward as no one uttered a word.

Well, on the plus side, at least all the commotion caused me to sleep quickly. The moment I lied my head on the pillow, I was knocked out.

My sleep was short as it only lasted a few hours but surprisingly, I didn't feel tired at all. It was Farmer's Market day and so we left the house early. Jimin couldn't tag along as he wanted to because he had to go to work.

The market was going to take place in a park and was a popular event, as explained by the village leader. Thankfully, the park we were going to wasn't the one from during my night walk.

The event was bigger than I expected. Villages from all over the country were all gathered here to show off their best crops. Organisers of the market were running around talking to all the different stalls and setting up tables. Boxes were piled up everywhere, filling up what was once an empty field of grass.