~Stalker Alert~

Four years later

"I'm so hungry! What am I supposed to eat now that you are gone?"

"I swear to God, the only reason why you are letting me stay in your house is because I'm basically your personal chef."

"That's not true! Well maybe a little," I chuckled as I entered the lift. I pressed the 12th button to my floor and leaned back against the wall.

"Aren't they providing you with food at your photoshoot?"

"That thing got cancelled at the last minute."

"NO! That can't happen!" I was surprised with her sudden outburst.

"Well it did and now I'm inside the lift going back home."

"No Ara! You can't go home, not now! Have dinner at the restaurant or something."

"I can't be asked to do that, I'm already here anyways," I let out a yawn. "Alright, Taeyeon. I'm going to hang up now, good luck with the dance festival. I hope y'all win as always."

"No no, don't go home now Ara!" she exclaimed, "Oh my God, this is not part of the plan."

I giggled and shook my head at her antics and ended the call. I stuffed my phone in my jacket pocket, just when the doors opened.

I saw something weird. Right at the end of the hallway was a figure crouched in front of my door. I couldn't really make out who they were but all I knew was that they were not going to get away with it.

I slowly crept out of the lift, trying to make zero sound. I could hear the person punching random codes to crack my pin that would unlock the door. The person was too busy trying to guess my code to notice me approaching him.

This wasn't my first time dealing with a stalker and this time I wasn't going to back out and run away. I balled my hands into a fist and mentally repeated the drill I had repeated countless amount of times in my self-defence class. Strike once to the back of the head and then a kick to the face with the pointed heels of my stilettos. I kept my eyes wide open, fearing that he might disappear from my sight if I blinked.

I squeezed my hands and took in a deep breath. I threw my right hand and cracked my knuckle whilst in the process of smacking the back of his head. He bumped his head on my door and began to stand up.

"Ouch, my head!"

Before he could see my face, I lifted my leg to aim for his face.

"What the- "I began. I held onto the wall as I stumbled backwards from having my leg up in the air for too long. I couldn't believe it. I rapidly blinked to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. But there he was standing in front of me, rubbing his forehead. My jaw had fallen and I couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

"I wasn't expecting you to come home this quickly. But anyways, surprise," he sheepishly threw his arms in the air and let out a nervous chuckle.

"What are you doing? When did you come back?"

"I will explain everything, but first let's go inside."

I quickly punched in my pin code and unlocked the door. Taehyung stumbled in after me with the many plastic bags he had with him. I tried looking over my shoulder to peek into one of the bags but couldn't identify what they were.

He let out a whistle as his eyes darted around, taking in everything. "Your apartment basically feels like a town of its own compared to my tiny box room in Japan."

I gave him a quick tour of my house, making sure he got familiar with space he was going to be living in. "Taeyeon's room is in that hallway over there," I pointed to my left, "And my room is upstairs."