~Rain~

Taehyung POV

Very gently, I put one hand behind Yosub's head and lifted it. I pulled away my other arm which he had been resting on and carefully laid his head on the pillow.

I winced a little as the numbness that suddenly turned into a prickling sensation shot up my arm due to the pins and needles. I stayed still until the pain lessened, allowing me to freely move my arm without feeling like it was being repetitively poked with a sharp object.

I tugged up the blanket over their chests, allowing the two sleeping boys to escape into their sweet dreams.

"Don't stay up to late."

Taeyeon gave me a thumbs up not even looking up from her book that she was too engrossed in reading. I smiled and shook my head, knowing that no matter how many times I reminded her, she wasn't going to listen.

I lightly tip toed out of Taejun and Taeyeon's room, making sure to not make a sound whilst closing the door behind me.

We arrived back to the village in the afternoon. It was now almost midnight and all of the adults had gathered in the village leaders house to celebrate the huge success of the Farmer's Market.

I had left an hour ago, to take the younger one's home. I guessed an hour made a huge difference. When I left, they hadn't even brought out the drinks and the atmosphere was calm.

But the moment I stepped back in, I was hit by the overwhelming smell of alcohol. The floorboards of the small room shook as the villagers continuously jumped and danced. It felt like deja-vu from Ara's welcoming party but this time, instead of Ara being in the centre of attention, it was Dong-Wook standing on the table.

He was holding a half-eaten chicken bone as a microphone as he belted out a trot song that the other villagers slurred along to as they surrounded him. I could've easily compared the sight in front of me to those nightclubs that they show on TV.

Mum was at one end of the table, her head lying on it as she snored, not allowing the commotion besides her disturb her slumber. Jiwoong ajuushi was in the corner of the room, facing the wall. I was pretty sure he was having an argument with the wall but I couldn't make out what he was saying. The village leader was in the kitchen, washing the dishes. He gave me a smile when we made eye contact.

There was just one person missing. Ara. I walked into the room, stepping closer to the circle around Dongwook. When I peered over their shoulder, I finally saw her.

She was sitting cross-legged on the table, right by Dongwook's feet. On her lap was a huge steel pan and she was holding a wooden spoon. I couldn't help but laugh at the high level of concentration on her face as she repetitively banged the spoon on the bottom of the pan.

"Taehyung-ie! My little brother," cooed Dongwook. He stumbled forwards and I quickly steadied him before he hurt himself. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me tightly into an uncomfortable position.

What is it with drunk people and their abnormal strength?

"Me and Ara are going to create a band."

I took a deep breath in as his wreaking breath attacked every single sensory neurons in my nose.

"Would you like to be our manager?" he asked, pointing the chicken bone towards my face as if he was an interviewer.

"Yes, that would be amazing! Alright, now let's go home and plan your debut song," I said, pulling away from his grasp.

"Since you are all up, let's all go home, shall we?" said the village leader, stepping out of the kitchen. It was more of a command than a question. As usual, the room echoed with disappointment.