~Two Planets~

"I FORGOT MY CAMERA!" screamed Taeyeon from outside.

We all turned around to see her burst through the front door and rush into the room, not even giving herself time to take off her shoes. She sighed with relief as she came out clutching her precious camera to her chest. We couldn't help but chuckle at the look on her face, as if she had just dealt with a life and death situation.

"Have fun!"

"You too!" she shouted back at Taehyung, whilst running for the door.

Jimin was taking Taeyeon to the BTS concert for the day and the other villagers had gone out on their own expedition. That left me and the three boys.

"What are we going to do today?"

Taehyung leaned across my body and stuck his hand inside the huge bag of prawn crisps besides me, whilst still looking at the cartoon on the TV.

"I'm going to get my hair fixed and so will you guys, also we will get you boys some new clothes too."

He scrunched his brows and pouted, showing his disappointment at my schedule. I stared back, raising my brow, as if I was challenging him.

"But that's not fun- "

"Have you even had the amazing experience of treating yourself and going on a shopping spree?" I challenged.

He blinked at me before slowly shaking his head. I shook my head with half-pity and amusement. He always made fun of my lack of experience and now it was my turn to do the same.

"Well you won't know till you try. And plus remember back in grandma Eunju's restaurant, we made a deal that if you teach me how to farm, I will teach you fashion."

He looked up at the ceiling, probably trying to think about the day. Then his eyes slowly widened and he let out a gasp, showing that he had remembered.

After watching him let out a sigh and avert his eyes back to the TV, I knew I had won. I let out a chuckle before taking away the two younger boy's attention from Pororo to tell them to get ready.

Half an hour later, we were all changed and ready to go. Today I was just wearing my mask as a disguise. I wasn't prepared to make anyone suspicious of me at the hairdressers by suddenly taking off my wig there.

We took the usual route, which was walking straight downhill to get to the main street. I couldn't go to the salon I usually went to, so we had to find a new one ourselves.

I took the lead with the three boys following closely behind. I examined the windows of hairdressers to look at their prices as well as peeping into the shops to see how busy it was. This process was easier said than done.

It got to the point where the boys began complaining that they were hungry. Therefore, we popped into a convenience store to buy some drinks and snacks. Thankfully, it silenced them for the rest of the hunt to find a hairdresser. The power of food was one I would never understand to be honest.

Eventually, and by that I mean half an hour later of searching, I finally found a decent salon. The prices were average and it wasn't very busy inside at all.

I gently pushed open the door, causing the bell above to tinkle. Quietly, we all shuffled in, curiously looking around the place. A woman was eating ramen behind the desk. All I could see was her cotton pink hair that reminded me of candy floss. Upon the sound of our arrival, she looked up at us and quickly rose from her seat. She made her way around the desk towards us. She looked young, maybe even around the same age as me and Taehyung. We bowed to each other and she pleasantly welcomed us.