~Train~

"Stop eating all of the kimchi!"

"What else am I supposed to do with food? It's not there for decoration!" Nayeon fired back at the scary ahjuushi.

Eunju, Yosub's grandma, shook her head at Jiwoong and Taehyung's mother

"It's not even eight in the morning and already you two are bickering."

They both instantly shut their mouth and continued silently eating their food. Previous conversations resumed, invading the silence.

"You have to eat your vegetables too," said Taehyung.

He placed the small plate of bok choy, that Yosub had pushed away a few seconds ago, back next to his bowl of rice. The little boy instantly pouted as he frowned at the vegetable.

"Don't you want to be a big and strong man?" asked Taehyung, "Like me."

I didn't have enough time to swallow my rice before I began laughing, causing me to choke.

Taehyung gave me a dirty look due to my reaction which only caused me to go through another round of laughing and choking.

"What kind of lies are you trying to implant into the poor boy's mind?" I questioned.

He dramatically gasped, placing his hand on his chest and the back of his other hand on his forehead.

Such a drama queen.

"I know you secretly enjoy my very strong and manly presence."

"Don't make me vomit out the food I just ate."

Yosub stuffed his mouth with the bok choy and began speaking with his mouth full.

"I want to be big and strong too," he muffled, spitting a little, "So I can marry noona."

Jimin, Taehyung and Taeyeon roared with laughter at what the little boy had said. Yosub was now smiling widely, proud of himself. I shook his hair and couldn't help but chuckle due to his goofiness.

It was good to know that I still had fans and just one of Yosub probably made up for hundred fans anyways due to the unconditional love he had for me. I was never going to know for what reason he liked me so much.

"What are you guys going to do today?" asked Jimin.

Taehyung looked at me and let out a sigh, probably after remembering our conversation from yesterday. And he told Jimin how I hadn't been to a lot of places.

Both Taeyeon and Jimin had a very disappointed reaction, causing me to roll my eyes.

If only they knew the struggles of being an A-­list actress with loads of anti­fans.

"If you aren't busy today. Maybe you could show us around," suggested Taeyeon.

"Oh yeah, sure, why not? I mean I have no work today."

So that is how the day began. Jimin was going to be our personal Seoul tour guide. He promised to provide us with an unforgettable experience. And he sure wasn't exaggerating
on that because our first full day became unforgettable only a while after...

Half an hour later and we were all changed to go out. We waved goodbye to the other villagers before making our way out.

The little boys straightaway ran down ahead with Taehyung chasing them, whilst we paced slowly down the street.

"You know, I feel bad for you," said Jimin.

He watched me put on my mask that covered half of my face. I adjusted the bob hair wig that I had worn last time. I felt sorry for myself too because it was a rather hot morning and I was unsure with how I was going to survive in the heat.