The Second Secret Circle

Henry's POV

I am a witch. Not just any witch, I'm a protector. I came all the way from a small town in Nevada to another small town called Chance Harbor. I came here with my twin brother, Cayden, who is also a protector. I also came with my girlfriend, Avalon. And her three brothers, William, the really quiet one. Charlie, the one that could care less about being here. And Declan, the one who thinks he is the leader.

I can't believe that I had to drive all the way to Chance Harbor. Why do we even have to find the other two Blackwells? There is no point. What if they don't even want to be part of the most powerful circle ever created?

"Are we almost there yet, Henry?" Avalon says, just barely awake.

"We will be there soon, Ava." I whisper.

"It better be soon. I don't think this jeep was meant to fit six people." Declan says annoyed.

I finally see the big green sign that says 'Welcome to Chance Harbor'. I know that this place will be anything but welcoming.

I look to my right and notice that Avalon was now fully awake. She gently grabbed my hand. Her beautiful blue eyes were focused on the road more than mine were.

"Henry!" Avalon screams. I set my eyes back on the road and seen a deer. Quickly swerving to the left as fast I could, I felt my heart beat faster.

"This is what happens when you give an idiot the steering wheel!" Declan yells.

"He didn't mean to! Why don't you drive for ten hours straight!" Avalon snaps.

"Whoa! What's with all the yelling?" Cayden says, trying to calm everyone down. "Henry, do you want me to drive?"

"No. I'm okay." I say calmly.

Driving hours with all these people is starting to drive me crazy, literally. The only upside to this whole trip is that I get to spend almost every minute with Avalon. The downside is that if we find the other Blackwells, everyone could get hurt.