Waiting On A Girl

Cayden POV

I quietly waited in the coffee shop. Diana is already an hour late. I wonder if anything has happened to her, I hope she is okay. Maybe, she's just not interested in me. Or maybe a group of ninjas kidnapped her and she's waiting for me to come and rescue her. No, that's not it. She just didn't want to come on this date with me. Maybe I should just give up on love and join the army. I looked up at the door and seen that some girl was walking towards me.

"Hello?" I said greeting her.

"Hey. You're Henry, right?" She asked.

"No. That's my twin brother. I'm Cayden." I answered.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were Henry." She said as she began to walk away.

"Wait! If you want to see my brother, we are having a party at my house in about two hours." I exclaimed.

"I might just come to that party." She said as she left the coffee shop.

I felt like I have seen her before, but then again there is probably a million girls who look like her. I took a look at my watch, to see what time it was. It's seven already. I think I should just go home. Maybe I will see Diana at the party and then she can explain why she didn't show up.

Henry's POV

Everything has been set up according to plan. Now we just have to wait for the guest to arrive. I think my life is going smoothly. Except for the part about the party only being thrown for us to find the other Balcoins (Blackwells). I heard someone's footstep come from the stairs. I turned my head to see that Charlie, William, and Avalon were holding a cake.

"Turn back around. I haven't finished lighting the candles." Avalon joked. "I think that it's time for us to sing 'happy birthday' to you."

"Shouldn't we wait for Cayden to get here, since it's his birthday too?" I smiled hoping that they would delay the song for a little longer.

"He won't be here until the party starts. Remember he has that coffee date with some girl." Avalon stated right before kissing me. Just then I heard the front door open.

"Woah! Get a room!" Cayden yells.

"Yay! You're here! Where's your date?" Avalon says.

"I wouldn't know. She never showed up." Cayden said upset.

"I'm sorry. Maybe this will cheer you up. Happy birthday to you." Avalon sang.

"I'm not in the mood, Avalon." Cayden interrupted.

I looked at Cayden with a stern look. He knew what I was thinking. He was being so rude to Avalon. All she is doing is trying to be nice and helpful.

"I'm sorry, Avalon. I just am not in the mood." Cayden replied. He walked to the room. Everyone felt bad because of everything that has happened to him this past year.