Coffee

Henry's POV

The next day after arriving in town, we all went to a coffee shop. Everyone except Cayden.

"Look at the cute waitress." Declan whispered while staring at a cute blonde. "Henry, you should go get her number for me."

"And why should I do that?" I questioned.

"For one we are best friends." he said.

"Minus the insulting." I whispered. "Okay. I'll do it."

I jumped out of my seat. Avalon looked at me. I knew that she didn't hear the conversation between Declan and I. And I knew she was wondering about what I was doing.

I 'accidently' bumped into the blonde. The drinks on her tray spilled all over me. All the glasses then crashed on the floor, exploding into a million little pieces.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." the girl apologized.

"It's okay. It was my fault. I should have watched where I was going." I said smiling.

"Why are you smiling? I just spilled coffee all over you." she said.

"I'm smiling because my friend and I were just talking about you." i replied. "And I was wondering if I could have your number, for my friend of course."

I bent down, to try to pick up the glass. I could tell that the waitress was upset. I felt a magical connection to her. I usually only feel connections to other witches. Maybe this girl is a Blackwell. If she is then it would be really weird if I took her number for Declan.

"I'm going to guess that you meant to bump into me just to ask for my number." she scorned.

"Actually, yes. I did. I'm sorry." I said while trying to walk back to the table.

"You're just going to walk away after that whole act?" she questioned. "My name is Cassie."

"I thought that you weren't going to give your number away after my little scheme. My name is Henry." I answered.

She took my hand and wrote down her number. Declan sat beside Avalon and laughed at my nearly failed attempt of getting Cassie's number. I glanced over to Avalon and realized that she was still watching. I can only imagine what is going through Avalon's mind in this moment, but if I tell her that I possibly just found her sister maybe she will be a bit more understanding.