Time To Party

Cayden's POV

People have already started arriving and I'm just sitting at my window waiting for Diana to show up. I keep doubting that she will. Why would she come to the party, but not go out for coffee with me? It probably would have been smart to get her number before asking her out to coffee.

"Cayden, come out already!" Declan shouted from behind the bedroom door.

"One moment." I shouted back.

"You better hurry! You don't want to be at a party and miss all the fun!" He yelled.

I started getting dressed and styling my hair for the party. By the time I was done, I noticed that some pictures of Sophie and I have been messed with. They were usually laying on my with the back showing, so I wouldn't be reminded of her. I could tell that someone messed with one certain picture, because it was faced up. I walked out of my room searching for Declan, he would be the only one that would mess with my stuff. As soon as I saw Declan I seen that he was talking to Diana. I was so mad at him. First, he messes with my pictures of Sophie and now he is flirting with Diana.

"Hey, Diana." I said, hiding my anger.

"Hey. I was just talking to your friend about his motorcycle." She replied. I could tell that she was glad that I got her out of that conversation.

"Can I talk to Declan for a moment?" I asked nicely.

"Sure." Declan said. We walked to the hallway with eachother. "What's up?"

"Did you touch the pictures on my dresser?"

"No. Why would I do that?" He said with some guilt in his eyes.

"That's all I needed to know." I replied as I walked to Diana. I could tell that he was lying. He was always jealous of the relationship that I had with Sophie.

"Diana, can I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Sure."

"Why didn't you show up for coffee?"

"Why didn't you tell me about your girlfriend?"

"What girlfriend?"

"The one that I seen you shopping with earlier today. The blonde."

"Avalon. She's not my girlfriend."

"She seemed like it earlier."

I looked around trying to search for Avalon. I couldn't see her, so I thought that she would be by the pool. I quickly grabbed Diana's hand and brought her to the pool.

"Avalon!" I shouted, letting go of Diana's hand. Avalon heard me and walked towards us.

"Hey, Diana." Avalon said.

"Hi." Diana replied.

"Can you tell her that you're not my girlfriend? She seen you and Henry shopping. She thought Henry was me." I explained.

"Cayden and me? Dating?" Avalon stopped to laugh. "I date his twin brother. His identical twin brother."

I looked at Diana's face. She looked a little embarrassed. I felt bad that I didn't tell her that I had a twin brother before, but what was I supposed to say? 'Hi. I'm Cayden. I have a twin brother, Henry. If you see him just know that it's not me.'

"Okay. What about the photo of you two at prom?" Diana asked.

"I went with her, because my brother was grounded and I didn't have a date." I answered. Avalon looked at me and still had a smile on her face, from the idea of her and I dating.

"It looks like you have this under control." Avalon said as she left the conversation.

"I'm really sorry, Cayden." Diana apologized.

"It's okay. You didn't know." I whispered to her. She looked at the time. It was almost ten.

"I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." She replied.

"Okay. Goodnight." I said.

After she left, I went back to my room. It wasn't the best night for me, but it wasn't the worse either.