The Day After

Henry's POV

The party was pretty fun, for me anyways. The music was making everyone dance, the food was satisfying, and the people I met were nice. I also seen the girl from the coffee shop. I think I might be gaining feelings for her, which isn't good since I'm with Avalon.

I heard the bedroom door creak open. Then, Avalon's head peeked through the door. She came in and laid on the bed with me.

"I had so much fun last night." She whispered.

"I did too." I said while kissing her forehead.

"I was thinking that we should throw another one in a month."

"Avalon. I think if we do that then we would be attracting witch hunters. They have been attracted to our parties before."

" I know, but what if it's the only way I can find my sisters?"

"Avalon, I have to tell you something. I think I have already found one of your sisters."

She looked at me with the biggest smile. She is the sweetest person in the world, how can she have dark magic in her? I just don't understand.

"The waitress from the coffee shop. I think she is your sister, but I'm not completely sure." I explained.

She jumped out of my bed and started looking around my room for something. I watched as she searched through my dresser drawers.

"Avalon. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm searching for your keys to the jeep. I'm going to the coffee shop." She announced.

She found my keys and without hesitation she ran out of my room and into the jeep. The last thing I seen was her blonde her swoosh out.