Cassie's House

Narrator's POV

Diana sat on the couch in Cassie's house, waiting for Cassie to come back from the kitchen with tea. Cassie came in with a concerned look. Her mouth began slowly to open. Diana already knew what she wasn't going to ask.

"Why are you back in town?" Cassie questioned. "I thought you wanted to stay away from here and be with Grant."

"I did, but things didn't really work out between us." Diana answered.

"What happened?" Cassie asked.

"I accidentally used magic on him. Then, I had to explain to him that I am a witch. He was really mad at me for keeping such a huge secret from him." Diana answered.

"I'm sorry, Diana."

"It's okay."

"So, tell me more about this guy that picked you up from the side of the road."

"Well, He seems to be very sweet."

"But?"

"He has a girlfriend."

Cassie looked at Diana, knowing that she was upset. Love hasn't really been Diana's friend. First, her ex boyfriend, Adam, fell in love with Cassie. Then, the thing with Grant. Now, the guy that Diana likes, has a girlfriend.

"Are you still going to have coffee with him? Or are you going to the party?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know. I really do want to see him again, but he has a girlfriend."

"Can I give you my opinion?"

"Yes, please!" Diana said as she sinked more into the couch.

"I think you should skip coffee. Then, you should show up at the party and confront him."

Diana took that idea into thought. It seemed like a good idea to her, but she didn't understand why Cayden didn't just say he was in a relationship when they were in the jeep looking at the picture. And why did he act like he didn't know her at the store? She just became confused in her thoughts.

"That's a great idea, Cassie." Diana replied.