Chapter 8

When you guys started exploring you all talked about all kinds of things, while your dragons were playing around behind you three.

Once you came to a cliff Hiccup kneed down and took out his journal unfolding it. You stared in amazement looking down at his map seeing all kinds of islands.

"You made a map of all the islands you visted?" you asked.

"Yeah, I chart all the things I discover."

Hiccup kept rambling on about all the things he's discoved while pointing to his map, explaining where he found them. You and Valka just laughed at him.

"Oh, sorry Im rambling so much," he said embarrassed with his cheeks flushed.

"No worries Hiccup, your not the only one."

You sat by Hiccup's side and took out your map. While you were unfolding it Hiccup's eyes grew wide seeing your map was similar to his but your map was bigger.

"Oh Thor! You have so many islands! How long have you been exploring?"

"A very long time years actually," you replied.

"May I?" he asked gesturing towards your map.

You nodded giving him permission. While Hiccup copies some of the islands and asks you questions, Valka watches you both talk about the things you discovered. She than smiles at how both of you have so much in common.

Valka hasn't seen Hiccup smile this much since the battle with Drago. She was very happy that he found someone that has so much in common with. After that you both got up and swiped the dirt off yourselves.

"Alright its about lunch time are you guys hungrey?" you asked.

The dragons nodded their heads in a 'yes' motion, while the mother and son did the same.

"Alright there's a stream on the other side of the mountain. I saw it the other day while flying," you said.

When you guys hop on your dragons Hiccup had a mischievous grin that spread across his lips.

"Whoever is the last one is the dragon dung!"

After he said that Toothless shot up into the air at full speed.

"Hey you cheated!" you said laughing shooting up into the air with Valka by your side.

While flying in the air you three flew side by side.

Once you saw the stream up ahead you and Midnight flew faster. Valka cut off Hiccup slowing him down. You and Valka were neck and neck but you two kept laughing.

You both teamed up and blocked Hiccup's way of winning. When the stream was in full view you both landed laughing.

"Oh c'mon guys that's not fair, you two teamed up," he said with a playful pout.

"Well son next time dont cheat."

"Yeah what your mom said dont cheat," you said laughing.

"Okay, okay well their's fruit around the island we can eat with roasted fish. Is that alright?"

You and Valka nod.

"Okay I'll gather the fruit while you and Hiccup fish is that alright dear?"

"Yeah, okay lets get to work."

While Valka was walking away she had a smile sketched across her lips, having a plan forming in her head.