Chapter 22

After eating lunch Hiccup had a meeting with the council.

"Meet me in the cove when the meeting is over alright?" Hiccup asked.

"Alrighty see you later."

You waved goodbye while he left. You than started to walk with Midnight and Toothless.

"Hey [Name]."

You than turned around and saw Astrid.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"Pretty good how about you?"

"Pretty good also. Berk is pretty cool. The people here are nice and the food is great also." You chuckled at the end.

"That's good. So is there a 'special' someone in your life," she asked quoting the word special.

"Oh no, not anyone. I don't need a 'special' someone."

"You sure? You seem pretty close to Hiccup." She had a grin on her face.

You just rolled your eye's playfully at her.

"Well yeah, we're best friends what can I say."

"So you have no romantic feelings towards him?"

"Nope, none at all," you said shaking your head.

"You like Berk right?"

"Yes."

"The food?"

"Yeah."

"The dragons?"

"Yeah."

"You like Hiccup?"

"Yeah, hey!"

Astrid was now grinning ear to ear with a hand on her hip.

"You tricked me! There will be consequences if you let this out!" you said pointing a finger at her.

She just replied with a laugh. You than slightly rose a eyebrow at her with confusion on your face.

"Now why are you laughing?"

"You just sound like Hiccup. You even do hand gestures like him."

"Do not! Anyway please don't tell anyone about this okay?"

"Okay I won't you can trust me, anyway I have to go feed Stormfly see you later!" she said walking away.

When you turned around you saw both nightfuries giving you an amused smile. 'Crap' you thought.

"You two keep this to yourselves. No one is gonna find out. Especially you Toothless."

Both dragons just made gurgle noises that resemble a laugh.

"Oh like you two don't like eachother. I'm I right?"

You had a teasing smirk while both dragons stopped and looked away shyly.

"Exactly, c'mon love birds lets head to the cove."

~~~~~

Once you get there you started wrestling with the two nightfuries because lets just say you were really bored so why not?

After running and chasing the nightfuries you heard a voice.

"Having fun I see?" You turned and saw Hiccup.

"Yeah, just got a little bored so I joined them."

"Sorry, the meeting took a lot longer than I expected."

"Its alright, anyway do you think you can teach me how to fly Toothless? I've been meaning to ask you."

"Sure, c'mon get on and I'll show you."

He than started to show you how to twist your foot to switch different gears. You were really focused than after a few minutes you got them all down. You were a pretty fast learner.

"Okay, you got them down?"

"Yeah, can we fly to your house?"

"Yeah just be careful." You nodded and gestured Toothless to fly. Hiccup was flying on Midnight following you and Toothless.

You than gestured for Toothless to fly faster. You both zoomed past over the tree's and house's over the village making it to the Haddock's home in just a few minutes.

"Wow your pretty fast for your first try," Hiccup said with an amused grin.

"Well what can I say? I'm a woman with many talents."

You than heard a voice yell making you and Hiccup slightly jump.

"Hey! Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you two!" Snotlout said.

"I told you they were together," Astrid said smirking.

"Guys calm down we just went flying," Hiccup said.

"Oh just flying nothing else?" Tuffnut asked with his eyebrow raised.

"No, nothing else."

"Hiccup your mother was making us dinner since we went out looking for you both," Snotlout said his arms crossed.

"Okay guys lets just head inside and eat," you said walking inside.