Chapter 25

When you woke up you blinked your eyes trying to focus on your surroundings since your vision was blurry. After your vision was back to normal you went to sit up but hissed in pain from moving your shoulder. You than looked at your shoulder seeing it bandaged up. When you sat up you looked around the room. You had no idea where you were at. You than saw Hiccup sleeping in a chair by your right.

"Hiccup," you whispered. He than woke up and rubbed his tired eyes. After a minute he looked up and saw you awake.

"[Name], Your awake!"

He than jumped off the chair and pulled you into a hug. He hugged tightly but not too tight to hurt your shoulder.

"How long was I out?" You pulled away from him.

"Three days, you lost a lot of blood but we rushed you to Gothi. She said thay if you would've lost more blood that you could've died."

"Thank the gods. You know you can't get rid of me that easily." You both chuckled softy.

"If you don't mind me asking whose Scar and why is he after you?"

You sighed but answered

"Well, he's a trader. He has armor and weponds so when I found out I went to him. I never payed him because I never could offord
it. He tried taking Midnight and tried to lock me up but I beat all the men on the ship before they could. I guess I made him more angrey and now he's after me."

He gave a nod in understanding before he asked you another question.

"Why did he call you shrimp boy?"

"Well when I have my armor on I usually get mistaken as a boy. I am also small so he called me shrimp boy."

"Well that's understandable. You are small and look like one."

"Hey!"

You than whacked him on the shoulder playfully. You than brought your knees over the bed and stood up. After taking a step you lost your balance and stumbled into Hiccup's chest. You made him stumble back into the chair while you landed on top of him. He gripped your waist while you held onto his shoulders for support. When you looked down you saw you were in between his legs, you blushed madly while stepping back.

"Sorry."

"Its okay you haven't walked in days. Are you sure you wanna walk?"

"Yeah I think I got it now."

When you walked ouside Midnight came bounding towards you and nuzzled your face.

"Hey girl I missed you too." You giggled while petting her head. Toothless came behind and nudged your back. When you turned around you smiled at him.

"Hey Toothless I missed you too."
He than purred while you scratched his ears.

"Alright lets head down the gang are waiting to see you," Hiccup said. You than both got on your dragons and flew down meeting the gang.

"Finally your awake you had us all worried." Astrid playfully punched your non injured shoulder.

"Not as much as Hiccup, he wouldn't leave your side. He kept pacing around wondering if you would make it since you lost so much blood." Snotlout said.

"Really?"

"Yes it was annoying he-"

"Alright that's enough talk. I have to go to a meeting guys see you all later." Hiccup than walked away with Toothless.

"You know he talks about you when your gone. He likes you a lot," Tuffnut said.

"Its true it's always [Name] this or [Name] its annoying. Just go out with him already." Snotlout whined.

"I don't think so."

"You would be surprised, when you got hurt he hardly slept at all," Ruffnut said.

"Okay guys lets just go to the grand hall its almost dinner."

You than walked ahead talking to Astrid while Midnight was by your side making sure you wouldn't get hurt.