Chapter 19

You woke to the smell of eggs, so you got up and walked downstairs to see Hiccup making breakfast.

"Morning Hic."

"Morning m'lady, how did you sleep?"

"Good and you?"

"Pretty good."

Hiccup than passed you a plate of eggs and a cup of yak milk.

"Thanks," you said.

After breakfast Hiccup had to leave for chief duties so you decided to explore more of the island with Midnight.

After you changed into your armor you put on your mask and took flight.

~~~~~

After exploring the island you were just flying over Berk taking in the view. Suddenly a dragon came flying past you, knocking you off Midnight. Luckily you weren't far off the ground so you did a flip and landed on your feet.

Some of the people watched you in awe. When you landed, you landed in front of the gang. When you were about to walk towards them, a few girls stepped in your way.

They started to ask you questions and they even started to flirt with you! You didn't know what to do so you looked at the gang for help.

"Alright guys back off," Astrid said moving some of the girls away.

The girls than left waving goodbye and even blew kisses!

"Thank the gods! Oh my thor I had fangirls thank you Astrid."

"No problem. I think they thought you were a guy from the suit, plus you were wearing your mask."

"Your not the only one. Hiccup gets tons of fangirls and I don't!" Snotlout whined.

"Wonder why," you asked sarcastically.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Hiccup asked walking towards you and the gang.

"[Name]'s got fangirls," Tuffnut said.

"How's that?"

"I was just flying than someone knocked me off Midnight. Luckily we weren't too far from the ground so I did a black flip and landed. Than girls started swarming me asking me questions and even flirted with me!"

"It was actually pretty entertaining if you asked me."

"Shut up snotbrain," Astrid said hitting his arm.

"So wanna work on your flight suit?"

"Yeah, lead the way stable boy."

~~~~~

After arriving at the forge you seen a bulky blonde man handing out saddles.

"Ah Hiccup what brings you here? Who's this beautiful lassie?"

"Oh Gobber I came to make a flight suit and this is [Name]. [Name] meet Gobber."

"Hello," you said waving.

"You got yourself a fine lassie Hiccup," Gobber said with a teasing smile.

"Okay Gobber, we're just gonna work in the back goodbye."

Hiccup than quickly but gently leads you to the back of the forge.

"Okay well there's a curtain over there and I'm gonna need you to change. There's a green shirt you could wear okay?"

You nodded your head in agreement and walked behind the curtain to change.

After changing out of you suit you threw on the long green sleeved shirt. When you walked out you had your suit in hand.

Hiccup went to take the suit, but he stared in awe. You were wearing his old green shirt that reached to your knees and you were wearing black leggings. Your hair was also down framing your face. Hiccup than quickly snapped out of his daze.

"Okay....uh lets get to...uh work," he said stuttering.

He just hoped that he wouldn't make a fool out of himself.