Chapter 15

Everyone just sat there dumbfounded around the fire.
No one stood up to Astrid before because they knew the consequences.

You were the first person to ever step up to her, no one else ever dared to. Valka knew you had a troubled past because you hardly talked about it and she also saw the pain in your eyes.

Everyone sat in silence, the only noise was the cracking fire. Hiccup didn't know your past, but he knew it wasn't good because you barely told him anything.

Astrid than stood up and walked out without a word with stormfly by her side.

"What do you thinks gonna happen?" Fishlegs asked.

"Someone is probably gonna die," Snotlout replied.

"No one's gonna die. [Name] just needs some time and Astrid also," Hiccup said.

"No one has ever stood up to her before."

"Of course Tuff no one has. She was the first and she was like a warrior, I like her!" Ruffnut said smiling.

"Your right sis, I actually agree with you for once."

"Do you think Astrid went after [Name]?" Fishlegs asked.

"I have no idea," Hiccup said running his hand through his hair.

~~~~~

While you were flying you had tears running down your cheeks. You hardly ever cried but when You did it was very rare. You heard flapping of wings behind you, so you quickly wiped your eyes before they noticed.

"Im fine Hic, go back."

"Im not Hiccup."

You turned around and saw Astrid.

"Look I came here to apologize. I dont really trust people easily. Once we trusted a girl named Heather and she turned her back on us. From then on I had a hard time trusting people. You were hundred percent right at what you said back there, I shouldn't have judged you but I did. Im also very sorry for your loss, if I would've got to know you better I would've never said the things I said. Im not one for apologizing, but I know what I did was wrong and Im sorry."

After a few silent minutes you spoke up.

"Since you came to me and apologized like a mature person would do, I forgive you. I know its hard to trust people but it doesn't give you the right to judge them. If you didn't apologize I would of never forgave you. I know apologizing isn't what you like doing, but Im glad you did. I respect your reasons why you were being protective, I probably would've done the same thing but not jump to conclusions. Do I forgive you yes, well this be forgotten, no. Im thankful that you went out of your way to apologize because I know its not in your nature to do so. So thank you."

You were looking straight ahead. Astrid was shocked at what you said because she would have never thought you would forgive her at what the horrible things she said. You proved her wrong once again. After a few minutes Astrid spoke up.

"Do you think we could start over? I know it might be hard and you probably wont want to. I feel horrible for my actions eariler and I wanna make up for it."

"Well we could start over, it might take some time, but it won't hurt to try. Anyway lets get back to the gang before they end up thinking we killed eachother," you said smirking. Astrid just chuckled following you back to the gang.