Chapter 48

The next morning you woke up to the sun rays shining through the window. You just groaned as you sat up and stretched. You than remembered that you had patrol with Astrid, making you sigh.

You weren't really a morning person, you didn't like getting up early, like ever.

As you tossed the covers to the side, you stood up and changed into your armor. You than took your two swords that were leaning against the wall, strapping them to your back.

You than walked out the room, down the stairs quietly trying not to wake you the Toothless or Hiccup.

You than whisled lowly catching Midnight's attention as she lifted her head to look at you. You gestured for her to come towards you, but she gave a low grunt as she turned her head away from you.

"Midnight," you whispered quietly.

You called her name again but she snuggled deeper under Toothless' wing. You gave her a frustrated sigh as you spoke up in a whisper

"Midnight get up or I swear I won't feed you fish for a week. You'll be eating eels," you whispered sternly.

Midnight gave another grunt as she slipped from under Toothless' wing, waddling towards you.

"Thats what I thought," you smirked.

You and Midnight than left out the front door seeing Astrid and Stormfly.

"Sorry if I was late," you apologized.

"No you're just in time," she replied smiling.

You both than saddled up and took off towards the sky. You and Astrid split, her patrolling the West and you patrolling the East.

As you were flying in the air, you sighed in relaxation as you took in the view.

The sky was filled with different reds and oranges, and the air was cool and crisp. You felt relaxed as you took in the view, but it suddenly washed away as you saw dozens of ships heading towards Berk. You noticed that some of the ships had Scar's symbol.

Damn can't they just leave you alone just for a day? Nope because Scar wants you dead. How fun!

"C'mon Midnight we have to go get Astrid."

As you flew around the village you had finally spotted Astrid.

"Astrid we're going under attack! Scar's here and he brought dozens of ships, we have to go find Hiccup!"

Astrid gave a sharp nod as she followed you around the village.

As you flew you had spotted Hiccup by the forge talking to Gobber.

You thank quickly flew downwards catching both of their attentions.

"Hiccup we're being under attack. Scar is here with dozens of ships, we have to hurry!"

"Alright round up the gang and go to the docks! I'll be there!" Hiccup ordered.

You and Astrid gave a nod and flew off.

After rounding up the gang, you all flew down to the docks, side by side. The word went around fast around the village.

When you and the gang were at the docks, most of the villagers were on their dragons getting ready to strike into battle.

Hiccup than landed by your side, staring at the sailing ships.

"Oh, isn't it my favorite person," Scar said grinning as he looked at you.

"What do you want Scar?" you question with a hatred gaze.

"Well, I came to destroy Berk since you had come and destroyed mine."

"Scar you had kiddnapped Hiccup, what were we suppose to do? I don't care if we destroyed yours," you spoke with anger.

"Oh, I didn't want Hiccup. I never did only you. My partner wanted him," he smirked evilly.

"Alright Scar, than who is this partner of yours?" you question glaring at him.

"Do you really want to know?" he laughed.

You and the gang gave him a cold stare as he continued.

"Alright, you asked for it."

Than a big buff man slowly made his way out of the ship. Everyone gasp seeing the man come out of the ship. Your eyes widen seeing who the man was......Drago.