Chapter 33

The next morning you woke up to the sun rays shining in your eyes. You groaned and rolled over so the sun was hitting your back. You were replaying the events that happened the day before. Your eyes than shot opened as you remember that Hiccup was going to take you flying today.

You than threw the covers off feeling energetic and changed into your flying suit. You did really miss wearing your armor. When you were done getting ready you jogged downstairs with excitement. When you reached Hiccup you jumped onto the couch waking up Hiccup.

"C'mon Hiccup we have to go flying!"

He laughed at your excitement.

"Okay, okay just let me get ready. You are really excited aren't you?" he smiled.

"Yes I am, anyway I'll make breakfast while you get ready so move it."

You pulled him off the couch and urshed him upstairs he just laughed while jogging upstairs.
You than went outside and called out to the nightfuries. When they came out you had to baskets full of fish. You than tipped them over letting the fish spill. They came running towards the fish and started eating. You than went inside and started making breakfast.

~~~~~

After breakfast you ran outside with Midnight waiting for Hiccup and Toothless. When they came out Hiccup chuckled at your eagerness.

"Ready?" you asked.

"Yeah lets go."

You both than hopped onto your dragons and shot up into the air. You both had your masks on to protect yourself from the wind. After awhile Hiccup spoke up.

"Alright when I drop you fall off of Midnight okay?"

"Okay!"

"Okay, one...two...three DROP!"

You and Hiccup fell off your dragons at the same time. You both were yelling in excitement. You felt the adrenaline rushing through your veins and your heart was pounding against your rib cage. You were loving the feeling and so was Hiccup. No matter how many times he's done it, it still feels like the first time for him.

When you both got closer to the water you both pulled a lever from your foot to make your wings spread out. Midnight shot a plasma blast from under you to make you fly higher. You than pushed a button on your chest to make the back fin pop out. When you looked beside you, you saw that Hiccup had done the same. You couldn't stop yelling in excitement and neither could Hiccup. When you looked forward you saw rock formations coming up ahead.

"Hiccup we're gonna crash!"

Hiccup than saw so he tilted sideways to fly closer to you. When you both we're about to crash into the rocks he wrapped his arms around you as Toothless came up from behind and wrapped his wings around you both. You three than skidded into the ground.

When you came to a stop Toothless unwrapped his wings from you both as Hiccup let you go and helped you up. When you got up you saw Midnight land.

"Did you see that girl? I was actually flying!" You said taking off your mask with a wide smile.

As Hiccup took off his mask he couldn't stop smiling at how excited you were. Midnight just grunted and waddled away to Toothless while giving you and Hiccup a glare.

"Oh c'mon guys we just had a rough landing thats all," you said.

When you looked around the island you saw that there were many trees covering the island. You than got on your knees and took out your map and added the island on your map.

"This mi'lady is Inchy Armpit."

"Inchy Armpit eh? Who came up with it?" you chuckled.

Hiccup than pointed at Toothless.

"Understandable."

After adding the island on your map you put it away looking over the island. You than felt something hit the back of your head. When you turned around you saw Midnight giving you a glare.

"Well if that's how your going to act than take this!"

You jumped onto Midnight's neck but she somehow turned you upside down and walked towards the edge of the cliff.

"You wouldn't hurt your best friend would you?" you asked cockily.

When you looked down you saw you were haning off the cliff and it was a long way down.

"Okay, okay Im sorry get me to the ground please!"

When she heard you she swung you back onto the ground gently.
Hiccup laughed in amusement at the both of you.

"Oh you think this is funny Mr. Haddock?"

Toothless was also gurgling which was a dragon laugh. Midnight than pinned him down for 'laughing'.

"Yeah I do," he said laughing.

You than walked towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He than automatically stopped laughing and stared down at you with slightly wide eyes. You than slowly moved in and.....

That's it for tonight guys I hope you liked the cliff hanger just please dont kill me!