Song pt. 2

I was listening to Seungri's song I Know while I am writing this part so I use his song for this imagine. This is the second part of Jinhwan's imagine. I hope you enjoy and thank you for voting my imagine!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's your 3rd time working on your project and you are currently sitting in Jinhwan's bed. This is where you and Jinhwan do your project because he have all the equipment that both of you needed for your project.

You currently busy writing some part of the song when Jinhwan calls out your name.

"Hey, how about this line?" He showed you the paper where he wrote the line for the song.

Monday that first day, I was worried whether I was seeing such a beautiful girl

Tuesday, I knew at first sight with eyes and a heart like mine,

That you were my baby

"What do you think?"

"The line was good but there's something lacking on it." You said frowning deeply.

"What is it?"

You look up to see his face and it was a wrong move. You see how adorable he is with that pout on his lips and you have to gulp down the lump in your throat.

"Ah...wait let me fix it." You said and start fixing the lines Jinhwan made.

"Here. Read it again." You handed him back his notes and Jinhwan read it diligently.

Monday that first day, I was doubtful whether I was really seeing such a beautiful you

Tuesday, I knew at first sight with eyes and a heart like mine,

That you were my girl

"Wow! This is even better. You are such a great partner." Jinhwan beams and pinched your cheek making you blush again.

"Thanks" You shyly said while avoiding his gaze. "Wait! Give me that."

You took the notebook in Jinhwan's hand and scribble the lines that come up of your head. You were so focused in writing that you did not notice that Jinhwan went out his room to get both of you something to drink and eat. And you did not even notice him when he gets back. You still continue writing in the notebook.

"Jinhwan?" You called without looking up.

"Yeah?"

You feel his presence beside you. "Tell me what did you feel when you first saw her."

"Saw who?"

You look at his questioned face before smiling at him though your heart is starting to clench painfully knowing that you are about to hear and write what he feels to the person that caught his heart.

"The girl you love."

"Oh...that. Sure!"

You tried to hide the pain seeing how happy and excited Jinhwan is talking about his feelings for another girl who isn't you.

"My whole body shivers with thrill." Jinhwan said with fondness in his voice.

"O-oh...that's...that's interesting." You commented.

"I know! And whenever I near her, we look brighter than anything."

Hearing that statement made you look at him. "You...you're close with her?"

Jinhwan smiles sheepishly while rubbing his nape. "I am not sure if we are really close. I wanted to get close to her but I am not sure if she feels the same way. You see, I've just had my courage to approach her recently so I am not sure. But I can tell that it feels so natural being beside her. You know that feeling as if you've known her all your life. And I hope by making this song she'll know about my feelings for her."

Now that kills your heart. You internally scold yourself for not moving on from him sooner. Now you are dealing with another heart ache.

"Hey, are you alright? Why are you crying?"

Your eyes widen when you felt Jinhwan wiped your tears. You were so drown in your misery that you did not notice that you were crying. You move your face away from him and dryly laugh as you wipe your own tears.

"I am fine. It's just that, I was very moved by your love for this girl. She is so lucky to be love by you." You said after wiping your tears.

"No. I am lucky if ever she feels the same way."

You flashed him a smile. "I got to finish this one before going home. It's kinda late and my mom will kill me."

You both went back on writing and silence falls into the room making you're feeling worse. Luckily, you're about to finish the line for the song.

"Here" You handed him his notebook. "Read this one and just tell me tomorrow what you think about it. Got to go."

You hurriedly went out of Jinhwan's room without waiting for his reply. You made your way down stairs and you meet Mrs. Kim at the end of the stair.

"Oh are you going home?" Mrs. Kim gently asks.

You nod your head. "Yes, Mrs. Kim. I have to go home or else my mom will go crazy if I'm still out."

"I was about to tell you to stay for dinner."

You smile apologetically to her. "Thank you Mrs. Kim but maybe next time. I have to go. Good night Mrs. Kim."

You run as fast as you could as soon as you step out of Kim's residence. You need to get away from there before your tears falls. You don't want Jinhwan to see you like this.

"Stupid tears! Stupid tears! Why won't you stop falling? You know that he'll never fall for you. You're so stupid to hope. He will never know your existence if it isn't for this damn project. Stop being pathetic and move on. He loves somebody else. And you are not that girl!"

My heart wants to tell you (I want to tell you)

Thank you for appearing before me

Cause I

I know when I see you

My whole body shivers with thrill baby

I know when we are together

We shine brighter than anything on this earth

Cause I