The Shipper

"Omo!!! Look! They look so good together. Oh my gosh! If they both end up together and marry each other, their children will be so damn good-looking just like them!! I ship YunSoo soooo much!!! Kyaaa!!!" She giddily exclaims from her usual table in the cafeteria while watching her favorite ship interacts with each other.

"Seriously, when will you shut up with this YunSoo ship of yours?" Chii asked, obviously annoyed at her non-stop fangirling at the two popular kid in their school.

She huffed in annoyance at her best friend. "You're just jealous because your HanbinXLisa ship did not happen. Poor you, Lisa likes someone else."

Chii rolls her eyes before scoffing at her best friend. "Well, you'll know exactly what I feel when you know the truth in your ship."

She furrowed her eyes in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, it just happen that Yunhyeong is in love with another girl who isn't Jisoo." Chii nonchalantly said.

"What? No! Tell me you're lying! Who's the girl that he is in love with? He can't be in love with somebody else? He should end up with Jisoo!" She is in hysteria. This can't be happening. She can't let her YunSoo ship to sink under the pacific ocean.

"Will you calm down? And why would Jisoo end up with Yunhyeong when Jisoo's boyfriend is Jiwon."

"What?! No!! This is not happening!!!" She is in the middle of big crisis. How in the world did this happen without her noticing anything? Jisoo dating Jiwon? And Yunhyeong in love with another girl? When did that happen?

"Hey! Are you alright?"

She look up and there in front of her is Yunhyeong in his all glory standing in front of her. "You!"

Yunhyeong was taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"How can you do this? You can't be in love with somebody else. You and Jisoo are perfect for each other! Argh!!" She angrily said as she continue poking Yunhyeong by his chest.

"You're so stupid! You already had the perfect girl and yet you look for someone else!"

"Hey! Stop it!" Yunhyeong caught her hand and stop her from poking his chest and that's the time that she gets back to her senses.

"What are you talking about? Me and Jisoo perfect together?" He dumbly asked.

Her eyes widen after hearing that question. Oh no! What the heck did I do? Oh my gosh!! I'm so stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Instead of answering Yunhyeong, she dash out of the cafeteria as if her feet are on fire.

Oh my gosh! I'm so stupid! I just dig my own grave!! Stupid mouth I will sew you once and for all.

Luckily, she don't have any classes with Yunhyeong but that doesn't mean she can avoid him forever. When she steps out of her classroom, Yunhyeong was there outside obviously waiting for her. She tried to walk back but it was too late, Yunhyeong caught her.

"If you think you can ditch me again, I'm telling you. You can't." A firm statement came from him.

"Huh? Who ditch who?" She feigned ignorance.

Yunhyeong shook his head and walk up to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she took a step back each time Yunhyeong step forward.

"Walking towards you, obviously."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you. Why do you keep on walking back?" He asked, face void with wonder.