Video Game

Hello everyone! Sorry it took me a long time to make an update. I was busy around here. I was inspired to make this imagine, from one of the stories I've read in AFF. Hope you guys like it. ^_^

-------------------------------------------

"What?! I'm on 13th place, again?" Jiwon can't believe that he loses again.

She's laughing so hard that she's tearing up.

"Ya! Stop laughing!" He whines as he throws a pillow at her.

"Aw come on dude! Don't whine. You should get use to that place. And besides, how many hours have we been playing this game and you seems not leaving that rank? Geez! I never knew you love that rank."

"Shut up!"

"Don't be so uptight. It's just a game." She said with teasing smile before getting up to get some snacks from the kitchen.

When she was out of sight, Jiwon glares at the innocent controller. He is not bad at playing this game. Really he isn't. He is good at playing Wii U games. He can easily beat Hanbin and Yunhyeong in no time. But this time, Jiwon is having a hard time beating her since he is being distracted. Yup, Jiwon is distracted. And the source of that distraction is none other than the other player. She is distracting him big time. He doesn't know why but she looks very beautiful. Not that she isn't, because the whole universe knows how beautiful his best friend is. It's just that she looks so so extra beautiful and very very attractive, and it is giving him a hard time.

He has an urge of kissing the life out of her but he stops himself to do that. He doesn't want to ruin their 10 years friendship just because he wanted to kiss those alluring pink lips.

"So, ready for another round?"

Jiwon look up, which is a dead wrong move because she is wearing that sexy smirk at making Jiwon hot to his neck.

"Hey dude? You alright?" Worried laced on her voice as she look at her best friend.

"Um...I-I'm fine..." Just don't come near me.

But of course, being the good best friend that she is, she won't just leave her best friend. "You sure? Because you don't look like one to me?"

Jiwon gulp down several times while she is leaning closer, brow furrowed in worry. Please, don't lean any closer or else I'll might lost control and kiss you.

She finally pulls away and get back to her original place, beside Jiwon with the controller on her hand. "Okay, if you say so. Let's play again. But please Jiwon, play properly. If you are letting me win on purpose, I will kill you."

"I-" Jiwon is cut off.

"Hush child, the game started."

Jiwon tries really hard to catch up with her but he is too busy worrying about his sudden urge of touching and kissing his best friend. He steals glances at her and smiles to himself when he sees how adorable she is when she is lost in concentration.

"Dude, I know I'm sexy and all but keep your eyes on the screen and play." She said.

Jiwon grimaces. "You don't look a tad bit sexy, trust me."

"Oh really? But I've been told I look sexy no matter what I do." Comes a reply from her.

"Oh yeah? Let me guess who told you that. It was you."

A chuckle escapes her mouth. "It was you, actually."

"What? When did I ever say that?"

"The other day. I've heard you telling Hanbin that, 'She looks sexy no matter what'."

Jiwon mentally hit his head hard. "It was just a joke. I don't really mean that."

"Oh dude, I get it. You're in love with me." Her voice is playful. "Oh look, I won again."

And Jiwon, again, landed on the 13th spot. It's not bad to be on 13th place. What's worst is that she is seriously driving him insane.

"Seriously Jiwon, what's wrong with you?" Her face contorts into a frown when she notice Jiwon is staring at her again.

Jiwon doesn't know why his heart finding her extra beautiful and sexier on this fine day? And he is finding her extra beautiful and sexy with no apparent reason.

Gazing at her lips, Jiwon can't stop himself from leaning just a tad bit closer. His heart is screaming closer, closer, closer! While pounding its fists relentlessly against his chest. She is watching him silently, confusion is painted on her face.

Jiwon reaches out a hand to touch her face. He really really wanted to kiss her.

"I...."

Was all Jiwon said before leaning to ki-

"The game is starting!" She swiftly dodges Jiwon's advances and get back to the gain.

Jiwon was left gaping at her, unmoving. What the heck?

Jiwon's face is burning red and his heart. His prides has been ripped apart and he is utterly embarrassed. She must have press the start button to avoid him.

Why did he even want to kiss her in the first place? It's because he wanted to? Because of this stupid urge of wanting to feel those alluring lips?

Everything is ruined and completely awkward. Congrats Jiwon, you completely ruined everything. Idiot!

But then he realized how deep red is coloring her face. Her knuckles white at she grip the console tightly and she seems unfocused.

Maybe just maybe...she feels the same.

And without second thought, Jiwon seals his lips over hers.

She is completely frozen but that's fine with Jiwon, at least he is not being pushed away. When Jiwon brings a hand up to cup her face, the latter eventually let go of the console and parts her lips to kiss Jiwon back.

They continue kissing and completely abandoning the game.

Jiwon breaks the kiss to gaze at her daze face which Jiwon thinks is so so so cute.

"I-"

She was cut off because Jiwon kiss her again. And this time the kiss is a bit intense. Jiwon's hand travelled into her side until it falls to her waist and Jiwon pull her closer until she is now straddling Jiwon. Her fingers find their way into Jiwon's hair.

"Jiwon..." She breathes against Jiwon's lips.

Jiwon is bursting from too much happiness. He takes one of her hands and kisses it gently before pressing it against his chest. "Can you feel this? My heart is beating like crazy because of you. Because I really like you. A lot."

"O-Okay" Come a shy reply from her who is fiddling her fingers.

Jiwon holds her chin so their eyes can meet. "From now on, I'll be kissing you a lot so you better get used to it."

"I-I guess, I could get used to it."

Jiwon's heart rejoices and he grin widely, eyes turning into crescent.

"So, uhmm...."

She furrowed her brow eyeing Jiwon who seems to lose all his confidence. "What?"

"I...Would you like to uhm...grab some dinner?"

She chuckles because shy Jiwon is very adorable. "You mean date?"

"Y-Yeah. I mean, would you like to go out on a date with me."

She grins widely and pecked Jiwon's lips because really, an adorable Jiwon is very hard to resist. "I'd love to."