The cockroach and the Kung Fu

"Hayaaaa! Yayaya! Wooowaaa!!! Hyaaa!!!"

She walks towards the source of the weird nose and it lead her to their small kitchen apartment.

"Hyaaa!!! Wataaa!!!"

She confusedly watch her boyfriend shouting 'hyaa' accompanied with his weird body movements.

"Junhoe-ah, what are you doing?" She can't help to ask since her curiosity is getting a good hold of her.

"I'm trying to kill that-waaa!!!" Junhoe jumps and run around the kitchen screaming his lungs out.

"IT CAN FLY! IT FREAKING FLIES!!!" Junhoe wailed, hand thrown in the air.

She took one of her slippers and casually walks towards Junhoe's nightmare and smash the poor thing with her slipper, killing the insect.

"What did you do?" Junhoe asked, stunned.

"I killed the cockroach." She nonchalantly answered.

Junhoe's eyes widen in surprise. "You kill the cockroach? How?" He dumbly asked.

She stops the urge of rolling her eyes. Junhoe is just simply stupid. "I smash it with the slipper."

Junhoe gasped. "You just killed it with your slipper?"

"Yes" She sigh. It's really complicated to communicate with her boyfriend sometimes. "By the way, what were you doing earlier? What's with the 'hyaa' and 'wataa' thingy? And what was those movements you've been doing?" She asked imitating Junhoe's weird movements.

"I was trying to kill the cockroach."

She furrowed her brows. "You're trying to kill the cockroach?"

"Yes! I'm trying to kill the cockroach with my Kung Fu but then that hideous creature suddenly fly, scaring the living daylight out of me." Junhoe answer.

"Wait what? You're doing a Kung Fu earlier?" He said Kung Fu, right? But all that she could see earlier was his weird and ridiculous movements.

"Yeah. I was doing the Kung Fu earlier. You see baby, I've learned many Kung Fu moves from the internet. You should try it. It's easy. It's just like this..." Junhoe gave her a demonstration of his very own Kung Fu. And she can't do anything but to face palm. Whatever he is doing is far from Kung Fu. She felt second hand embarrassment because her of boyfriend. He is putting the founding father of Kung Fu in shame. She felt sorry for them.

"You know baby, I don't usually use my Kung Fu, but that damn cockroach brings out the Kung Fu master in me. Damn! I feel so proud of my Kung Fu. Hyaaa!!!"

She groans as she tried not to shrink out of embarrassment. 'Oh hail the cockroach for bring the Kung Fu master of my boyfriend. Kung Fu master my butt. He looks nothing but an octopus trying to be a goldfish.'