The Wedding

It's already 10 o'clock in the evening and you are getting ready to go to bed after the tiring last minute checkup for your big day tomorrow. You glance at your beautiful wedding gown that is hanged across your bed. Tomorrow, is the new start of your life with the man you love with all your heart and soul.

You were about to close the light when you heard something that hit your window. You tried to ignore it but it keeps going. You decided to check what is the cause of the noise. You walk towards your window and open it only to found Junhoe, your best friend since you don't remember when but he is your bestest best friend.

"Koo Junhoe, what are you doing?" You asked in low voice not wanting to disturb your parents' sleep.

"I want to serenade my best friend on her last night of being a single woman." Junhoe cheekily said.

"You're crazy." You said while smiling widely at your best friend's craziness.

I want to write you a song
One as beautiful as you are sweet
With just a hint of pain
For the feeling that I get when you are gone
I want to write you a song

"Hey Rapunzel, why don't you come down and come with me for a while?"

You shook your head. "I can't, you idiot. I need to have my beauty sleep. And I have a wedding tomorrow."

"Aw come on, I swear we won't take long." Junhoe tried to pursued you.

"No. Go home, Junhoe. I have a wedding tomorrow and I don't want to look like a zombie on my wedding day. Good night." You said and was about to go back inside your room when Junhoe sing again but this time a bit louder.

I want you baby, you

"Ya! Keep it low. My parents might wake up."

"I won't stop singing until you come with me." He stubbornly said.

"My goodness, Junhoe." You pinched the bridge of your nose out of frustration. "I told you, I need to rest because I am getting married tomorrow. Stop this nonsense!"

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

"Junhoe stop!"

"Sweetheart, just go with him already."

You turn back inside your room to see your mother standing in your door with sleepy eyes. "We both know that your best friend won't stop until you go with him."

You apologetically smile to your mother before turning to Junhoe with a glare.

"Fine you moron. You wait in the front door."

"No. Just climb down by your balcony."

Your eyes widen. "Are you insane? I can't climb down from here."

"Yes you can. Come on!"

You glare before scoffing. "I hate you." You said before grabbing your coat and climb down the balcony.

"I freaking hate you so much, Koo Junhoe." You told him the moment you stand in front of your crazy best friend.

"This is more fun. And besides, this is the last time that I am going to hang-out with my best friend on the last hours of her being a bachelorette."