The choir pianist (Finale)

After that day, Donghyuk became clingy to Chii. Like really really clingy that always breaks her heart. Donghyuk will talk to her at times but most of the times his attention is with Chii. She knows that Chii likes someone but the closeness she sees with the two will surely end up to something. Something that will really break her already broken heart.

""You're very close to Donghyuk now." She commented while she's having an alone time with her best friend which is kinda rare to happen since Donghyuk loves to popped out anywhere.

"Hmmm...and so are you." Chii answered not noticing the tone that she used.

"But not as close as you are to him. I bet, he is the one you are exchanging text with right now."

Chii chuckles and pocket her phone. "Aigoo! My baby is jealous~"

"I am not!" She slaps Chii's hand that is pinching her cheek.

Chii giggles at her adorableness. "Don't worry, I won't steal your Donghyuk from you. Hey, now that we are close to him, why don't you confess to him?"

"How can I when~" Her words were cut off when a loud voice interrupts her.

"BABE!!!!"

And the next thing that happen, Donghyuk is all over Chii.

"Babe, I miss you so much!" Donghyuk said while rubbing his cheek against Chii.

"Stop it Donghyuk, you're disgusting. And people are looking." Chii hissed trying to push away the koala-Dong from her.

"Then let them see. They're just jealous because my babe is so cuteeeeee..."

Everyday this is the scene that reminds her that no matter what she do, Donghyuk will never see her the way he sees Chii. Besides, she's the girl who's never been notice. She'll always be Chii's shadow.

"I've got to go." Chii announced.

"What? Where are you going? We're going to have our last choir practice today." Donghyuk asked stopping whatever he is doing to Chii.

"I have to meet someone important." Chii answer nonchalantly.

Donghyuk gasped exaggeratedly. "Are you cheating on me?!" He asked accusingly at Chii.

Chii smack him on the head. "Stop overreacting. I'll see you babies on the day of performance. Love you both."

Chii immediately dashed out of the café leaving her and Donghyuk in a very awkward atmosphere. Donghyun and her never been alone before so it is kind of awkward especially that she is at loss of words.

Donghyuk cleared his throat to lessen the awkwardness. "We...uhm...we better get going. The practice will start soon."

Their trip to the practice area is nothing but full of awkwardness. Donghyuk is walking ahead of her and she is just watching Donhyuk's back. She wanted to talk to him but was shy to even utter a simple word.

Even if I hate to see Donghyuk being clingy to Chii, I'd rather see him cling to Chii than be alone with him and be awkward.

When they arrived at the practice room, everyone's eyes are on them and some are giving them a knowing smile and she immediately look down to avoid those eyes. The practice went smooth and good. Some are asking her about Chii's whereabouts and why she isn't present during the final practice.

When it was time to go home, she decided to have a trip to the ladies room before walking out of the building. As she rampage her bag to look for her phone, she realized that she left it inside the practice room.