Confession

“I like you”

She looked at Hanbin as if she’s waiting for another word that the guy will utter but none came. “Uhh...where’s the ‘I’m just kidding’ part?”

Hanbin furrowed his perfectly shaped eyebrow after hearing her word. “I’m just kidding part?”

“Yes. That part. Say it, after the ‘I like you’ part.”

“Why in the world should I say that?”

“Because that’s what you always do. You always say; ‘You’re beautiful. I’m just kidding.’ or ‘You’ve lost weight. I’m just kidding.’ You always say that. So, where is it now? Why are you not saying it?”

Hanbin flicked her forehead.

“Ouch! Ya! That hurts!” She complains as she rubbed her abused forehead.

“But its not as painful as I am feeling right now. I am being honest of what I feel for you and you think I am kidding about it? You don’t know how hard it is for me to say this things to you. I may look okay outside but deep inside I am having a turmoil.” Hanbin seriously said.

“Kim Hanbin”

“I know it is hard for you to understand it but believe me, it is hard for me as well and it is driving me insane. You’re driving me crazy. You make me so curious about you. When you’re sad, it upset me and I always want to make you happy. It means I like you right?”

“Kim Hanbin”

“When you are near, you make my heart flutters. Whenever I hold your hand, I get butterflies all over my body. And when you look at me, I badly wanted to kiss you.”

“Ya! Why are you being so honest?”

“It only means, I like you right? Cause I don’t want to do it with anybody else but you.”

“Stop thinking out loud! You....you...”

“I'm what? I am making you what?” Hanbin anticipately waiting for her answer.

“You’re...you’re making me puke.”

“What?!”

Hanbin followed her who walked out on him after saying that answer that he did not expect.

He keep on fidgeting his fingers because apparently she decided to stay quiet and it is killing him. He wanted to know what she feels for him and he is praying to the universe that he won’t get rejected tonight.

“Stop torturing me and say something.” He plead like a child.

She looked at Hanbin with worried face.

"Why?”

“Why what?”

“I mean why me? I am not smart or pretty and especially not sexy. So why me?” She just don’t understand why in the world Hanbin like her when she’s nothing but being her.

“I don’t know either. Well, you don’t need those reasons to like someone. Feelings just happen without anyone knowing why. I just like you.” Hanbin honestly answered.

“Are you perhaps feeling sorry for me because I never dated anyone and that no one likes me?”

“I don’t do charity. Date me.”

“What?”

“We’ve been friends for 8 years and I have the right to be given a chance before you reject me. So date me to know what kind of boyfriend I am and if you don’t like me, you can dump me. But atleast give me a chance before breaking my heart.”