First Time *Niall

WARNING WARNING WARNING! In case you hadn't noticed this is a warning ;)!! SEXUAL SEXUAL SEXUAL! Ps. will be sexual! And long. And if you don't like this sort of thing then don't read my chums. :)

---------------------------------------------

Niall: This wasn't your first time EVER. But you had only done it once before and were kind of worried. It had been 4 months since your first date and you were completely sure that you were ready and from the many heated make out sessions with Niall which you had cut short before things got to... Racey, he was too. Tonight was the night! He had asked you round for a movie night and you were watching Titanic. (Your all time favourite movie!). When the sex scene came on you noticed that he kept shifting uncomfortably which made a small smile tug at your lips. Luckily he didn't notice until you looked up at him but he quickly looked back up at the TV. You began to look back at the TV when you noticed a tent forming in his Trousers. (Pants if you're American). Without even needing to think about it, you straddled him. He was initially shocked but he caught wind of the situation and frantically kissed you. You very slightly began grinding your hips against the bulge earning a low groan from him. You smiled into the kiss and his hands began to roam all over your body, going all up your sides and your neck and then they finally rested on your bum. He looked up at you and instead of seeing his usually light ocean blue eyes you saw navy blue eyes, a close colour to his pupils, which were filled with lust. "Are you sure about this?" He asked you as he lightly kissed your neck and easily found your sweet spot. All you could do was moan as the feeling he was giving you was euphoric. At this comment he smirked against your moist skin and carried you to the bedroom while still having your legs wrapped around him. You soon felt the softness of his bed sheets hit you and you began palming him brought his sweats. He groaned again and tugged at the end of your baggy shirt wanting you to take it off. You broke the kiss but only for a second to get both your shirts of in one swift movement. He grinned when he saw your Lacy blue strapless bra, his mind racing wondering what was under your leggings. And it didn't take long for him to find out. He admired the matching throng and was about to take it off when you thought you could tease him a bit. "I think your little friend wants to come out first" you said in a seductive and sexy tone. You could tell that he was big from all of the palming, you just couldn't figure out how big! He knew that you were teasing him so to get you back he very, very slowly began to pull is bottoms off. You couldn't take it anymore and as he lifted his hips to get them further off you yanked them away from him and your jaw dropped. He was HUGE!! You didn't know how you would fit it in you. Niall saw your expression and laid you down and began to kiss you again. As you arched your back so that he could un clasp your bra, he whispered “Don’t worry, I'll be careful”. His voice was so sexy. He took your thong off with his teeth and playfully growled which really turned you on. And without warning he plunged his tongue into you and made you squirm. His fingers were playing magic stroking up and down clit. You were super close and Niall could tell that. To your dismay he pulled out. You whimpered at the loss of contact, only to be pulled up by Niall "my turn ". You looked back down and gulped. Hesitantly you began to stroke up and down his long shaft when he began to moan your name. This gave you confidence to carry on so you slowly began to lick the tip of his dick, teasing him by only doing that. All of a sudden he pushed your head down so he was depth throating you and to your amazement you only had 3/4 in your Mouth so while trying not to gag to hard you worked your magic on the rest with your hands twisting and turning. You began bobbing your head up and down taking more and more of him in each time. You felt him twitch at the back of your throat and the hot salty liquidate made you cough.

 He gently laid you back down and went to his draw only to come back with a silver square. He ripped it open with his teeth and slid it on. He lied on top of you and very carefully slid in to you. You screamed in pleasure. He began by thrusting very slowly and you began to want more. You kicked him into you while your foot hit his back and he knew what you wanted. He went hard and very fast and you couldn't help but scream his name. All he did in response was grunt as you wiped away his hair which was stuck to his head from sweating so much. Your walls clenched around him which sent him over the edge. He rolled off you and breathed heavily for a good 5 minutes before he pulled you into him and said “best sex of my life. I love you!”. You had a wild grin plastered across your face and replied with "Same here Nialler, Love you loads!" And you fell into a sweet sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Did you like it?!? Message a comment! I want to know what you thought! I'm going to do one of the guys one at a time seeing as this one turned into a very long one!