First Time*Zayn

Hey ! SEXUAL! PG 13! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Enjoy! XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn never seemed to pressure you into anything you didn't want to do. You could just tell that he was getting a bit frustrated when you ended the night with only a kiss. 5 months after your first date, you were ready. This would be your first time ever and you were very nervous. 

You had planned the night out to perfection. He would come round, eat dinner, watch some TV/Movies and then you hoped the rest of the night could be led by Zayn. Right now everything you planned out had gone better then you could have ever wished for. You thought that Zayn may have gotten the idea of what you wanted but he didn't show any sign of knowing. You kept on looking at him but he would never look back at you. Keeping his eyes firmly locked onto the TV. It wasn't until you nuzzled into his the crook of his neck and softly began to kiss it that he caught on. You sucked up and down his neck, soon finding his soft spot. You smirked against his skin as he let out a small groan. You looked at his neck and after being satisfied that you had made his skin blue enough, you looked into his deep hazel eyes and kissed his soft lips.

He pulled you up off of the sofa and guided you to your room. He then carefully laid you down on the soft quilt and kissed you again. "You sure you want to do this?". He scanned your face as you nodded yes. Knowing that tonight was the night he grinned and began to suck down your neck just like you did to him. However he took a lot less time to find your sweet spot and as you tried to keep in the moans he sucked harder and harder forcing them out of you. It was a fact that it would show for the next couple of days and that made you kind of happy. For people to know that you were his and he was yours. Zayn kissed you roughly yet softly at the same time, as if he was afraid to break you but at the same time not. The kiss was broken for a few seconds as both yours and his T-Shirts were removed. You could feel Zayn staring down at your body and you began to shield yourself with your arms when he leant down to your ear and whispered "Don't hide babe, you’re so beautiful and sexy". You knew that Zayn was a terrible liar so you began to loosen up a bit. Whilst kissing you his hands glided down your stomach and tugged at the hem of your trousers and slowly began to pull them off. You arched your back so that your bum was lifted and he could get them off easier. He then pulled of his sweats and you could see his semi-hard bulge trying to escape his boxers. 

He noticed you staring "Like what you see?" he asked a smirk playing on his lips.

You bit your lip and began to wonder how that would ever ft inside of you. It was SO big!

"Well thanks babe." he smiled at you. Crap you said that out loud. You let out a nervous giggle and looked back up at him. He lay back on top of you and slowly tugged of your Red lacy bra and began to massage your left breast. Soon he started sucking on it and a long line of moans escaped from your mouth. He chuckled slightly against your skin making vibrations shoot around your body. He gave the same treatment to your right one and pulled off his boxers. WOW. He was definatly full on hard now. Before you could say or do anything he pushed you down and pulled off you lacy thong which matched your bra, with was somewhere in a pile on the floor,. He slid on a condom.. His massive dick slowly grazed down your slit making you shiver and get goose bumps.

"This will hurt for a bit babe, I am sorry. If it's to much just tell me." I nodded to him, afraid my voice would show how anxious I was.

Slowly he pushed in and you let out a scream of pure pain. Tears started to trickle down your cheek which scared Zayn. He tried to pull out of you but you wouldn't let him. 

"Babe I'm hurting you." He said in a soothing tone. 

"Just a bit slower and let me get used to it" you practically begged him. 

He nodded and wiped away the tears with his thumb and kissed you delicately which sent your stomach flipping. So much so that your didn’t notice that Zayn was all the way in you and you could feel virtually no pain. 5, 4,3,2,1. After those 5 Seconds you slowly nodded your head, signalling for Zayn to carry on and he did so with so much care. A few moments passed and all you could feel was pleasure. And you wanted more. Wrapping your legs around Zayn's torso made it a lot easier for him to start going deeper. The deeper he went the better it felt, until he hit one spot which made the feeling out of this world. 

"OH GOD ZAYN. RIGHT THERE!" You screamed.

After this the room began to fill with low grunts from Zayn and high pitched moans from you. Zayn was going so Fast, so deep and so hard you were worried he would get hurt. However you couldn't worry for long because you soon felt your walls start to tighten around him. 

He clearly felt it because he began..

"OK. On three. 1. 2. .... AND 3!!" he shouted the last bit as his came. This made you loose complete control and you released all over him. He continued to thrust every so often, riding the orgasm out before he pulled out snaked his arm around your waist. You lent your head on his chest feeling it rise and fall at a very quick rate. You could hear his heart beat so quickly it sounded like it was going to explode. Nearly 5 minutes later, he kissed your forehead and you looked up at him. You couldn't help but laugh at how the sweat made his hair go all flat. But before he could ask what was wrong you kissed his lips tenderly and told you how good he was and how much you loved him. He did the same back and kissed you half a dozen more times before you fell into a deep and happy sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think? :)