First Time *Liam

SEXUAL SEXUAL SEXUAL! (THERE WILL BE SEX)

Hope you guys like it! Vote, Comment, Inbox me if you want anything like a preference dedicated to you or a friend or if you want to talk to me about anything! Hope you enjoy it! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't explain it. The feelings you had for Liam were unreal and indescribable. No matter what you never felt... scared? So when it came to the time in your relationship where you had told him that you were ready to lose your virginity to him, Liam was thrilled. Obviously, Liam being Liam he kept asking if you were sure or not; like you said, no fear with him.

Liam wanted to be spontaneous but at the same time make it obvious to what he was planning, in case at any time you wanted to back out. No Fear. No Fear. 

You knew that this would be the night. Liam leading you onto the beautiful beach outside his coastal home. A blanket lay on the floor with cushions and a low lit lantern. A smile spread across your face and when he saw it he knew that you were ready. Not a care in the world. Just to people who loved each other so much that words couldn't explain it.

The picnic was beautiful and the sound of the waves lashing up the shore relaxed every muscle in your body, making everything so much better. After you had finished Liam put all of the food to one side and pulled two of the cushions up next to each other. He lay his head down on one and signalled you to do the same. Laying on your side you looked into his beautiful eyes and he looked back, slowly leaning into a kiss. Sparks flew. It was like your first kiss all over again and it made it exciting to know that something knew was going to happen. 

Liam Gradually slid on top of you without breaking the kiss. His hands glided up and down your sides. The kiss was only broken when you removed both yours and his shirts. You fiddled with his belt buckle as his lips began to suck your sweet spot on your neck. A low moan escaped your lips and you decided to just rip the belt off of him. He looked into your eyes once more, just to make sure you were completely ready. You smiled and nodded as he began to take off your bottoms. He hooked his thumbs around your underwear and slowly pulled them off. You did the same to him. Even when his large member sprung up and hit his stomach you still couldn't bring yourself to be scared; he just made you feel safe. Liam reached over to the picnic basket and brought back a silver square packet. Wow he really did plan this well! He carefully opened the packet and gently pushed it on. Kissing you again, you began to lye back more until you felt the soft blanket hit your back. However you soon arched it again to make hit easier for Liam to get your bra off. He carefully kissed each of your breasts before slowly sliding into you. You whimpered slightly as he filled you up but after literal seconds there was no pain. Just pure pleasure.

"Babe can you go a bit faster please?" You asked Liam as he went at a painfully slow pace.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." He answered, his breath hitching at his throat. 

You nodded and he soon reached the perfect pace and the perfect place. You had been biting your cheeks to keep your moans in but it soon became way too much to handle. Low groans were soon escaping Liam as you tightened around him. A knot began to form in your lower stomach and you knew from listening to your friends that you were about to cum. Soon enough you couldn't hold it any longer and you released over Liam. Only then did he let go which proved to you that he wanted you to get the most amount of pleasure you could before him. What a Gentle man, even in the bedroom. Well the blanket on the beach anyway!

You wrapped each other up in the blanket and looked up at the Starry night sky. Not a sound to be heard apart from each other’s breathing and relaxing melody of the waves. The constellations were beautiful and you couldn’t help but look. What seemed like minutes later, but in reality was one and a half hours, you walked back inside the beach house and made your way to the Bedroom where you slipped into the sheets, which had never been slept in before and waited for Liam to get in so you could lay your head on his chest and fall into a peaceful night’s sleep, after the MOST perfect evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! On this one i tried to make it a bit more Innocent because I find it quite hard to see Liam in a sexual light. (I have no idea why?). I really hope you enjoyed but tell me what you thought in the comments below and don't forget to vote! Bye guys :) x 

PS. Picture of Beach house on the side! :)