Request for sweetdodo. *Zayn

"FINE THEN! WHY THE HECK DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE SEEING AS YOU'RE JUST THAT UNHAPPY HERE?!" I yelled at Zayn, who had been going off about how I never paid enough attention to him even after a hard day at work. He has no idea how hard it is for me!! He gives me so little and I try my hardest to give him everything but that's clearly not good enough for him!

"OH DON'T WORRY DOHA! I AM LEAVING" He shouted back at me and slammed the door.

All of my anger from inside had abandoned me and I broke down into tears whilst hopelessly sliding down the hallway wall.

'He left me. He has actually left me.'  Was all I could think? What would I do? Where would I go? We bought this house together and I have nowhere to go.

*3 Hours Later*

I had no word from Zayn so I assumed that there was absolutely no way of fixing this. I did what every normal girl would do and sat on the sofa watching Mean Girls with a massive tub of Ben and Jerry’s. My Brown hair was in a messy bun and I had rid my swollen red race from all makeup making my usual hazel eyes almost black.

Half way through my ice cream I heard a knock at the door. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone so I hoped that the person would leave. Nope.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring* *Ring Ring**Ring Ring* The door bell wouldn't stop.

"Jesus Christ I'm Coming!" I shouted. Emerging from my comfy blanket cocoon with my PJ bottoms tucked into my fluffy socks.

I opened the door only to have Red roses pushed into my face with a sorry looking Zayn behind them. I didn't think twice before shutting, locking and pulling the slider across the door right in his face. No. I was not forgiving him that quickly. 

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe! I know you want me back! I forgive you for not being there when I needed you to be!! You can work on it! Please babe open the door!"

WHAT!? HE FORGIVES ME?!?!? HE IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO BE FRIGGING SORRY! I thought, clenching my hands into tight fists. 

I stormed towards the door and as I opened it my face must have been bright red with rage because his face slowly turned from happy to scared.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I hissed at him. Strangling him with my mind.

"Babe I said that I forgive you! You can be a better girlfriend to me and we can be happy again." He told me whilst putting the roses onto the hallway floor, completely oblivious to my white rage. I was not going to hold back my full anger this time.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" I screamed as he turned a pale white. "I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE! I CANNOT BE THERE FOR YOU EVERY TIME YOU CALL FOR ME! I HAVE A LIFE! I HAVE TO STUDY AND I AM NOT EVEN SORRY! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW OBLIVIOUS YOU CAN BE TO EVERYTHING GOING ON AROUND YOU! DO YOU NOT THINK THAT MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU?! DO YOU NOT THINK THAT WHILE YOU HAD 'A HARD DAY AT WORK' THAT I HAD MY FINALS TO STUDY FOR?! THE THINGS THAT WILL DETERMINE HOW SUCCESSFUL I AM IN LIFE? OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE 'THE ZAYN MALIK'  AND YOU ARE THE THING THAT THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND ARN'T YOU!" I wasn't even done yet but had to take a few deep breaths.

"AND YOU THINK THAT COMING BACK HERE WITH A CRAPPY BUNCH OF ROSES SAYING THAT YOU FORGIVE ME! ME?!? I DO NOT NEED TO BE FORGIVEN, YOU DO! TRUST ME THAT WON'T BE COMING ALONG ANYTIME SOON!" phew. Finished. I forcefully pushed him out and once again slammed the door. This time though with so much force that several photos fell and smashed onto the floor. 

*Two Months later*

Zayn has been calling every day, five times a day. Every single time all he says is how much I'm over reacting and that he doesn't think that my studies were as important as his job and how much he had forgiven me for everything. If this was his apology. It would never work. He hasn't learnt anything and still thinks that he was the victim. I had stayed in the house and had no idea where he was, I can hardly say I was bothered either. 

That was until one day when he called and the message was different. 

"Babe..." He sniffled.... Had he been crying?

"....Babe I am so so so sorry. I swear! I understand now that it was me. I was insensitive and didn't think twice that you could have a life outside of mine. I understand now how important your studying is and how you were there for me way more then I was there for you! Please, Please, Please forgive! I would give anything to have you in my arms again. Please!". Could he really have changed? He sounded like it. Maybe I should give him a chance? Yes. I will.

I couldn't be bothered to talk to him right now so I just text him to come over in Half an hour. No particular reason for that amount of time. I was already fully clothed, my makeup was perfect and the house was tidy. I just wanted him to wait for a longer time. Exactly 30 minutes later I heard a faint knocking and slowly made my way to the door.  I opened it to see a very skinny, faint and pale looking Zayn standing at the door. 

"Please... please tell me that you forgive me! I know that it was me! Please! I need you!" His bloodshot eyes stared into mine with hopeful eyes. I couldn't say no. He was so helpless.

I nodded to him as he stumbled in and his surprisingly soft lips slammed into mine in a frantic and needy kiss. You led him to the sofa and snuggled into him. He kissed your head and you felt him smile widely against it.

"Zayn?" I questioned faintly.

"Yeah babe?" He questioned back.

"What made you realise that you were wrong?" I felt him tense a tiny bit and I remember how much he hated being wrong. However remembering the current situation he relaxed.

“My mum called me and I told her everything hoping she would be on my side. She lectured me for over 2 hours saying how stupid I had been and that from what she had heard it was my entire fault. I really love you Doha. I really am sorry!" My eyes began to brim with tears.

"I love you to Zayn! I forgive you!" He looked down to me and we shared a passionate kiss before falling asleep, watching movies on the couch.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry it's a bit late Doha (sweetdodo) but I really hope you like it! Thanks for making the request! :) xx