Requested for winchie98 !!! *Louis

This is my first ever requested one!!! Hope you like it winchie98! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Louis POV

It was a bright and sunny morning and I only woke up because the light was shining through the blinds and onto my eyes. I grunted and turned over onto my side only to see my beautiful girlfriend of 2 and a half years, Alice, sleeping soundly. We were on holiday together in Florida; hopefully Alice thought that this was just an innocent time away. But oh no! I was hoping to Propose to her in Disney World in the Princess's castle.  I waited for around 10 minutes before I got to bored and slowly nudged her in attempt to wake her up.

"Aliiicceeee......." I whined, "Pleeeeaaase wake up!".

I could tell that she was awake by now but she just nuzzled her face into the pillow, letting her silky Brown hair tumble off of her shoulders.

I began to kiss down her back; however she was way too tired and swatted me off. Her dazzling green eyes glaring into mine, but when she noticed I was staring into her eyes a smile broke out on her face, showing her pearly whites. I smiled back and we both flopped onto the bed. 

"What are we going to do today? It’s our last full day you know!" Alice said to me with her eyes wide open.

"I was thinking that we could go to Disney Land. There's something we missed when we went there last time!" I replied.

Confusion spread across her face as her eyebrows furrowed. 

"You'll know what it is when you see it!" I interrupted before she could say anything.

"Okay then...." Oh god... did she know? The way she said that made her sound suspicious. Just act cool Louis! She doesn't know how could she? Right? 

"Now get yo ass up and get ready gurl! Coz Wez be goin to Disneeeeyyyyyy!" I said hurriedly in my sassiest tone hoping that nothing more would be said.

*Later at Disney*

"AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Everybody on screamed as the ride was coming to an end. 

"That. Was. AMAAAZIIING!!!!" Alice called as we walked towards the castle, which was now being lit up in different colours as the night sky came into view.

I was overly impressed with myself that I had managed to keep the secret in all day; however I would end up Blabbering on about anything and everything!  Oh well!

We were walking up to the castle and as I had asked, the managers had cleared a space for me to ask Alice to marry me so that everybody could see. That beautiful confused look was on her face again as I dragged her through the massive crowd.

"Errrrm Lou Babe, What are you doing?" A slight hint of worry was laced in her voice.

We were now in the middle of the space and all eyes were on us as a mini orchestra started to play the most romantic One Direction songs there were.

"Well Alice, It has been 2 and a half amazing years already, although it feels like we have been together my entire life. I can't remember a life before us and I don't want to because a life without you isn't worth living. I can't even bring myself to think about what my life would be like without you because all I see is darkness. I look at you and I see me. Not literally but a lady version of who I am. Your funny, Beautiful on the inside and out and you are such a wonderful person to everybody you meet. Before I ask my major question I should mention that the thing what I have is only a gummy one because I thought you would prefer to pick your own. Alice, Will you marry me?". My heart was exploding out of my chest, on one knee whilst holding up a Haribo Ring. 'Please say yes, please say yes' I thought.

"Louis Tomlinson" she started. "You really are the biggest cheese ball in the world!" She chuckled.

Wait what does this mean? Does it mean Yes???

"..and I am going to be so proud to be with you in our future as Mrs Tomlinson!" 

I forced myself to open my eyes. I can't believe she said....... WAIT WHAT!?!? Did she just say yes?!?

OH MY GOD SHE DID!!!

I jumped up and engulfed her in a massive bear hug as we shared a passionate kiss. We leaned our foreheads against each others.

"Wait I want my Gummy Ring!" She ordered! I laughed and slid it onto her finger.

"A perfect fit! Oh and in case you didn't get it, this was the thing we missed last time." I looked into her eyes and kissed her again as all the fireworks began to explode and people around us clapped! 

Yep! I was defiantly the happiest guy alive right now! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

aghghghgghghg!!!!!!! I really hope you liked It Alice (winchie98)!!!!!!!