First Time *Harry

WARNING WARNING WARNING! In case you hadn't noticed this is a warning ;)!! SEXUAL SEXUAL SEXUAL! Ps. Will be sexual! And long. And if you don't like this sort of thing then don't read my chums. :)

---------------------------------------------

You and Harry had only been going out for about 3 months but you were both very kinky and you both always seemed to be Horney. There were a lot of times when it nearly happened between you two, only to be interrupted by somebody walking in you. That just got you both really sexually frustrated!

The day came when all of the boys had gone to visit their families and only you and Harry were left in the house. Even though this would be your first time together you both already knew what the other liked from the dirty talk which should have been followed by the actual thing. 

As soon as the door closed and the two of you waited 5 minutes just to make sure everyone was gone, Harry slammed you against a wall with so much force that a picture fell down and smashed. You couldn't help but smile into the kiss and he smirked back. With your legs wrapped tightly around his torso he practically sprinted into the bedroom and not wasting anytime threw all of your clothing onto a pile somewhere in the room. 

"No foreplay tonight! I've waited too long for this." He said huskily into your ears. You nodded in agreement worried that your voice wouldn't hold through. He took off his trousers and very lightly grazed your entrance giving you shivers.

You were embarrassed that you were so wet from hardly anything but Harry seemed to love it. He roughly kissed you while slamming into you. You moaned out in slight pain seeing as the last time you had sex was about a year ago and the last guy was a lot smaller. Harry only left you to adjust for a few seconds before he couldn't stop any longer and started pumping. By now the pain was gone and Harry was going so fast when out of nowhere he slowed down to an annoying pace. You glared at him and all he answered with was “If you want me to go faster, you're going to have to beg".

You smiled and didn't say anything for a bit, teasing him. The look of lust and anger spread across his face and he began to slam into you harder than ever.

"SO.THATS.HOW.YOU.WANT.TO.

PLAY.IT.THEN..". He said whilst pounding into you. You couldn't keep the moans back any longer and you could begin to feel your walls tightening around Harry, apparently he could as well because once again he slowed down to a painfully slow pace. 

"JESUS CHRIST HARRY JUST FUCK ME HARDER!!!”. You screamed whilst he smirked and really began going fast. "HAAAAAAARRRYYYY!!!!”. You screamed as you got closer and closer. Suddenly you felt him come in inside you which sent you completely over the edge. He rolled off of you and looked you in the eyes as both of your chests quickly fell up and down.

"That was amazing!!”. He grinned and said “It was, wasn't it. I'm glad you liked it babe". You kissed him and laid your head on his chest. 

A horrific thought suddenly crossed your mind.

"Erm Harry?"

"Yeah love?" He said, his eyes still closed.

"Did you put a condom on?" His face drained and his eyes opened widely. 

"SHIT". He said with a raised voice. 

You looked at him and didn't want anything to ruin the night.

"Can we worry about that tomorrow though, please?". 

Smiling back at you.

"Of course babe"

With one last sweet kiss you fell asleep cuddled into each other.

---------------------------------------------

Did you like it?!? Message me or comment and follow and vote if you liked!