12 : 'Greek God'

Chapter 12

Ship name - #Amyle

(One month later)

"And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways" Hunter sang on top of his voice while playing with a lock of my hair. Ed Sheeran has another fan, what can I say?!

"Hunter!" I slapped his hand and concentrated on that amazing song. But his hand came back to torment my hairs again.

"What's your problem?" I asked looking up at the ceiling since I couldn't see him.

"What's your problem?" He repeated as I tried to guess his hand and slap at it again. But this time I missed and he caught hold of me.

"Maybe we found love right where we are" He sang out again.

We were both sharing the same earplugs with the mp3 player still in my hands. I quickly changed the song to Taylor swift's bad blood.

"Hey, come on!" He took out the ear plug and yelled.

"Serves you right!" I laughed.

"You are no fun, you know that?!" He murmured.

"That's why you hang out with me, I know.." I giggled.

"Change the song, Ryder" He ordered.

"Nope! This is good" I kept playing it.

"Hey.. Umm- Why is Kate from Bio class texting me?" Hunter asked after few minutes.

"Who?" I was not paying much attention to him. I was at Hunter's place again. I think I spend too much time at his place now. It's been another month with him and looks like we got more comfortable and closer to each other than we already were. Right at this moment, we were both lying on his bed- the back of my head rested above his chest as we listened to the songs.

"Kate!" He shouted on top of his voice.

"Oh, she did? Good for you, Hunter!" I kept on listening to 'bad blood'.

"Did you give her my number?" Hunter's voice was serious.

"Might have" I got up guiltily. I knew where this would head to.

"Why?" I saw Hunter sit up straight, looking at me with those angry green eyes.

"Why not?"

"Ryder.."

"Relax, Hunter! It's just your number" I stealthily tiptoed out of his bed and was just about to escape his room, when he caught up to me.