13 : 'RyderS'

Chapter 13

"Crap! I am so late" I said as I got down from his bike and tried to perfect my dress, "Why the hell would you bring the bike tonight?"

Hunter took off his helmet and looked at me, "Remind me who took an hour to dress up? I almost fell asleep on that little couch of yours"

"You love that couch" I smirked, "But, I am late" I panicked again as we stood in front of Alex's House. Its 7:30 and I was already half-n-hour late. Alex had been calling me continuously and after the sixth time of telling him I would be there soon, I started to put him on hold.

I was fidgeting with the strap of my helmet, "Help me!" I cried as he started laughing at me.

"Come here-" He called and I walked close to him. But he held my arm and pulled me closer. I was too close to him as he leaned forward near my face and started to undo it. His finger touched the skin and as I was ticklish it was hard for me to not laugh and move away.

"Hey, you want to stand here whole night?!" Hunter glared as I was just being difficult.

"No, no!" I quiet down and moved forward again.

"I don't understand why you have to dress up so good for some stupid dinner! Do you want to impress him that much?" He was still fidgeting with the strap.

"You don't understand-" I started, but he stopped me.

"And he doesn't even treat you right. I mean, he literally doesn't care until he needs you. He took your car for more than a month and hasn't returned it yet. I have never seen him offer you a ride home-"

"He cares, Hunter, It's just that-"

He stopped me again, "When? I never see him call you or ask about you. He only takes you to watch football games with him or makes you hang out with his friends in stupid parties. What about what you want? Do you even tell him what you like? Football games doesn't make you happy, neither do parties, but long drives do, bike rides do on those empty roads and talking non-stop about anything and everything is what makes you happy- I know that, but does he?"

The strap was still not undone, "Hunter-" I was lost in his words. He knew me so much.

He was finally silent, staring right into me with those mystic green eyes.

I put his hand down from the strap, "Why do you hate him so much?"

He sighed, "It's no secret that I hate him. But you are just blind to overlook everything"

My phone buzzed again and we had to stop the conversation there. Hunter finally undid the strap and slowly pulled out the helmet, "I have to go now-"