Case file: One Direction. (One direction's Bodyguard)

So guys... I am really on the fence about this book I started to write it over vacation and I was more doing it for fun and then I put it on here for a draft then my friend CyberKat is encouraging me to post it. Tell Me what you think and I will try to keep up with it. I have editing problems, don't point them out I know.. I will go through and edit them when I do.

Have a great Night/Day guys.

I sat at my house, or what could be called a house my living room contained the basic needs to look like one. A love seat, a regular couch and two end tables and then the few things here and there with my reasonable sized flat screen. My phone went off and I looked at the caller I.D. It was work.

 "Sir?" I said in a proper voice cutting from the greetings I knew I was being called for a mission.

 "Come in to HQ and well dressed please you will be receiving the files when you get here and meeting your boss, be here in one hour." My boss said.

 "Yes sir." I said and hung up.

 I took my long pastel purple hair and braided it down my back, braided past my waist. I made my way to my simple room and walked In my walk in closet. I put on my white sleeveless colored button up shirt with a collar and then my cute black skater skirt with suspenders on it, I put on my white Steve Madden heels. I threw on a bunch of bracelets and rings on my fingers before shoving stuff I needed in my black leather messenger bag with a big fox tail key chain. After I did that I looked at myself and nodded at me. I didn't feel a need for makeup. Some times I would have to to change my appearance, because that's what my job needed, I would have to become someone I wasn't to protect someone big. Yes. I was a body guard to celebrity's and important people.

 I looked at my thick eyelashes and how I could wear mascara to brighten my eyes, but that was something all in its own. I had to different colored eyes. One was a bright green like a cat eye and one was bright blue. It was the only thing I could keep even when I changed myself. There is many things that make me special but that was all gained with knowledge. I get to keep my special eyes and my photographic memory. That's something In itself too. I remember every single detail from my life. It has its perks but it can feel like a blessing and a curse at the same time.

 After I walked through my house turning off the lights I shut my door and came out to the Florida weather. It was odd place and I didn't quite like it because the weather was very bipolar warm rain showers weren't my particularly favorite.

I hopped in my car which was just a simple 1967 mustang. I made my drive to the head quarters as we call it. Our agency was the secret of the secret. We got away with anything and everything, ranking higher then the FBI and sometimes the president.

 I pulled into the parking lot that held the sign of Beth's bakery. It indeed was a bakery but there was more to it. I got out and pushed open the doors and heard the familiar calming wind chime that signaled a costumer.

 "Hello Penelope, how are you today?" Beth the old owner said to me.

 "I'm very good how about you?" I said walking through the short isles to the back

 "I'm good, are in for a job?"

 I nodded and made the way to the back, I walked down the flight of stairs and after walking 88 of them I pushed open the big medal doors to the facility, for the most part it was medal with the cubicles and Tv's and monitors. Anything you would see in a movie. My heels clicked across the floor, some looked up and would look back down when they had saw me staring back. I was the best here and I wasn't really messed with because they found me to be frightful, but I wasn't the ones brave enough to talk to me found that I was really nice and we all became very close.  I walked to lance's office.