Chapter Two

*Penelope's POV*

I sat on the plane for the ungodly time I have to sit. I have ridden in planes longer then this but I always seem to complain about planes. Never liked them. 

  I had my fox tail purse. I was wearing my special combat boots  that had high laces and looked very worn down but weren't. I also had  a skater dress with ruched sleeves it was a dark blue color. I had my black over sized round glasses on my head and my long hair in a side fish tail because I got bored. Now for the body guard part. Since I could pull any chains. I had multiple pocket knives strapped to me and a 9ml pistol strapped to my leg only seen if I bend down to pick something up but I knew I wouldn't.

 "We will be landing shortly thank you for flying with us to beautiful London, England." The attendant said.

 I landed and I walked off the plane Paul had texted me saying to make it believable but I already know that, I saw the guy I really needed to see sitting with a panda duffle bag thing. And it looked really cute. I walked over and he walked away making it easier for me to pick it up and carry it with the rest of my luggage.  I walked and found all the boys standing around with Mr. Higgins, I walked up to them.

 I went up to Liam and acted very surprised and happy to see him and hugged him. I whispered in his ear, "Sorry Mr. Payne all for show." I said and he put me down from him slightly lifting me up.

 "Hello Mr.Higgins, hello boys." I said to them.

"Hello Ms. Bails, are you ready." He asked politely

 I returned with a warm smile showing my big dimples and we walked out of the airport. Paparazzi  were everywhere and I'm glad I had my sunglasses on because I have never really been fond of the flashes. Liam pulled me into him shielding me from the flashes and questions that I would have to answer soon enough.

 We made it to the van and we all slid in as Mr. Higgins got in the driver seat and I was sat in the middle of Mr. Payne and Mr.Horan as Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Malik, and Mr. Styles sat in front of me.

 "So Ms. Bails is it alright if we can call you by your first name." Mr. Higgins said

"Yes sir, it's Penelope." I said

 "Well Penelope we have a few questions I presume you are use to being bombarded with questions."

 "Yes I have quite few people that wonder about me and always want to know who they are going to be spending a lot of time together with."

 "We'll then who wants to start?" I said popping my glasses up. Mr. Tomlinson leaned in very close to my face squinting his eyes. I got wide eyes "Mr.Tomlinson what are you doing." I said and pushed him back in his seat with my foot.

 "Arethoseyourrealeyes, that'ssocoolIhaven'tseensomethinglikethatreallythat'scoolandwhydoyouwheretheseraggedoldbootswiththatdressitreallylooksweird."

 I really had enough with his rambling. With my foot still on his chest I looked at him.

 "I don't know." I said then clicked the button in my shoe that let out the 4 inch blade in the front by my toe that clicked out and came to the bottom of his chin barely touching him.

 "You tell me." I said and then clicked It back and put my foot down.

 "Louis you're already getting on her nerves." He said laughing

 "Now how about some normal questions?" I asked the frightened Boys.

 "Can you call us by our first names?" Mr. Styles asked

 "If I am allowed by you guys, yes I can."

 "Yes please." He said in response.

 "Very well." I said nodding