Chapter Eighteen

*Penelope's POV*

I woke up in the morning feeling neutral, its not that I didn't feel good or anything, in fact I have been better then I have in the past days events but something threw me off.

There was no Louis running around rudely waking anyone up or any movement that I could hear from the downstairs, I walked over to the stairs and peered up into the hallway if I were to see one of the tired lifeless bodies be slumping down stairs and thankfully remembering to put pants on for the sake of me.

Irritated, and confused with their innocent behavior, I shrugged it off and went over to the gym in yoga shorts and a sports bra, tossing a water between my hands.

I cranked up the music, which was a play list of all the music that I loved and Lance would always listen to.

I started off with a basic warm-up which was jogging, jump rope, some stretches. Things to get me moving. I started to lift weights, maybe 25 each in my hands while I was doing different sets.

I took deep breaths concentrating on the weights when the music was turned down, to a low volume.

"Good morning, why are you guys be so quiet." I said turning to them cutting to the chase. There eyes scanned over all the deep scars and cuts over my body, making me clear my throat loudly and have their eyes snap back up.

"What! what do you mean?" Louis said just to sweet for my judgment.

"Well you weren't rudely awaking everyone here, so Louis sweetie if you killed someone I'm not made I am proud, that means you have been taking pointers from me."

"What! NO!" He yelled

"Just asking." I said dropping the weights and going to the wall. I hand stand to the wall facing the boys but used the wall as support putting me in a handstand. I started to do upside down pull-ups, which meant I was using my arms bending to a 90 degree angle and pushing my self up.

"Is there more to you all coming in here?" I asked looking at the upside down faces

"Penelope will you be my date tonight?'' Liam said

"Easy buddy you have a girlfriend, and I am not going to be no home wrecker." I said kicking myself back up.

He rolled his eyes and I walked up to them chugging my water.

"No we have a award show to go to tonight. And It will be good for the fans to finally meet my 'cousin' so they don't get suspicious. And Danielle can't make it because of a business trip." He said using finger quotes around cousin.

''I didn't sign up for that.'' I said, not liking the idea, that's crowds of people and way to many people to watch around them.

"Well it's already decided and we are leaving at five." Louis said sassily

I eyed him switching feet, "What makes you think I have to go." I said asking the group

"Because you have to be our body guard." Zayn said

"I could easily make other men going."

"Yeah but that would mean five times more men as you always order when you leave, so that would be really suspicious, compared if Liam's cousin was just you." Zayn shot back

I walked to him and put my hand up and high fived him, "Someone to challenge me with logic." I said and he gave me a smile.

"I don't have anything fancy to wear.'' I said

"Our stylist are coming to dress us." Harry said

I shook my head slowly then turned up the music with my foot and gave everyone the hint to get out.