Chapter: Sixteen

*Penelope's POV*

"PENELOPE!" I heard a very distressed Louis yell with fright to me.

I got up hastily from the couch and made my way to a rattled looking Louis with his body guards behind him.

"What's wrong?" I said fast

"They took her." He said voice cracking

"Who?, Louis who did they take." I tried to get him to explain

"Those guys that are after us, they took El, they pulled up and snatched her when she went to the bathroom, I don't even know they got passed us."

I flared my nostrils and spun on my heel to the table.

"GET THE BOYS HOME NOW!" I yelled commanding in a dark voice, directing the body guards.

I picked up my phone looking at the papers. I dialed, not wasting time.

"This is Bates, I don't have time this is a code alpha blue, 3." I said not letting the line worker talk.

"what do you need to know."

"I need the coordinates set for a Mrs. Calder."

"I will send them right away miss."

I hung up and looked at papers I needed to gaining needed knowledge.

"Louis look at me." I said soothing to the distraught man, his nice outfit all messed up and his hair a mess.

"I have El right here in this spot." I showed him the coordinates on my phone, Niall coming down out of the chaos.

"Give me two days." I said and he gave me a nod

"And El will be knocking on the door step and she wont be touched." I said more

"But what about you will you be back." I heard a very drowsy Harry say leaning on the door frame.

I didn't have a answer, I can only know El will be walking  on the doorstep, not me. I can never promise myself that.

I went over and gave him a deep hug and gently whispered in his ear, "See how fascinations end, not because you want them to but because they do for a reason." I pulled away and hugged Louis. I grabbed his head in my hands.

"Two days." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek, Niall gave me a quick hug.

"You don't let any of them out of your sight or out of this house till you get farther orders directed by me, when the boys arrive you go get them." I said to the men standing by the door.

I left getting in the little car, checking at the weapons I had, not really sure how many people there is going to be but I hope not much, just like a little quarters for them .

"I need my orders if I don't return, is to put a immediate placement of Mr. Wells, to my case he is to take charge and call the shots from then, and my message to him is... Take care of them especially that Harry guy, he... they have showed me more to life and have changed me in ways I couldn't even explain to you, Because I can't even explain it to myself. Make sure they are able to live in peace all my work is there, goodbye, I guess but they haven't seen me go down yet."

I gave my little message to the phone and would be reciveced in the case I don't come back but this isn't about me it is to get El back. The place was about three hours out and it was dark causing me to turn on the brights.

Following the road, I started to lose hope, which wasn't something I usually do, I mean I need to have the confidence because I am going alone, but also I am going alone.