Chapter seven

I walked over to Paul's room and saw he was up.

 "I'm waking the boys up if you hear loud nosies it's me."

 He laughed and nodded me off. I went up to Liam's room and knocked.

"Come in." I heard Danielle's soft voice say.

 "Hey I'm waking the boys up so any thing you hear for the next two minutes is me." I said politely

 She gave me a confused look "I'll tell Liam." She said confusion filling her voice.

 I walked in the hallway right in the middle of all there rooms there was a small window so I opened then pointed my gun out of it. I shot three rounds. I heard loud foot steps then four doors quickly open.  Four heads stuck out of them which was Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. They look at me wide eyes.

 "WAKEY WAKEY PRINCESSES WE HAVE STUFF TO DO SO GET THE HELL UP!" I yelled happily before I got daggers at me from all of them and I skipped back downstairs.

 I walked back to the kitchen to get claps from the girls.

 "Best wake up ever how long did it take for them to get to the door."

"Faster then it was for Niall to eat Nandos." I said as I cracked a joke about how fast I saw him eat his chicken for dinner.

The girls burst out in laughter and I couldn't help but laugh not at my joke but how much they found that funny.

About 10 mintues later Liam and Danielle came down.

 "I have never seen those boys move that fast." Dani said walking in the kitchen with Liam behind her.

 The girls laughed again and I chuckled.

 "Alright you guys need to get ready we're going out today." I said to the group.

 "Where are we going?" Liam questioned

 "What normal people do." I said

 "And what do normal people do?" He asked amused

"Movies or something you guys have a normal life I was hoping for ideas." I said

"Movies sound good to me." Liam said

 "I'm going to go get ready when you converse about normal people things to do." I said sliding out.

 I changed into a white crop top that curved and was not a tighter smaller one then my black one it was loose as it had a panda face on it I strapped on my guns. The usual I do. I put on my black and white striped skinny jeans. I grabbed my knife and shoved it into my waist band and grabbed a extra one and put it in my jean pocket. I put on my boots of course and then grabbed a light washed big jean jacket with studs on the shoulder. I didn't put it on but carried it down to the living room where the girls sat.

 "Boys getting ready." I asked setting my jacket on the shoulder of the couch.

 "Yeah." Danielle said

 "Cool beans." I said sitting down.

"Are you going to do anything with your hair?" Perrie asked.

 "Uh- of I kinda forgot." I said the started to pull it to braid it.

 "Can we do it?" She asked

 "If you want." I said

 She patted for me to sit on the ground and I got up and walked over to her. I could feel the girls play with it but I didn't really care.

 "I like the color of you hair." Perrie said chuckling just because we had the same color hair

 "Why thank you I love yours too." I said laughing.