Chapter Twelve

*Penelope's POV*

"I'm going to go sit down." I said getting shoos from everyone

Harry came over and lead me and helped me to the couch.

"I can move you know." I said

He laid me on the couch and I leaned on him.

I grabbed my phone and called Lance.

"Are the boys safe?" He said

"Yes sir."

"Good." He said sighing

"I will make reports and I have interrogation to do."

"Alright you keep doing your job."

"As always." I huffed and hung up

"I always wondered what he sounded like." Harry said beside me he was close enough to me to hear the conversation.

"He's a interesting man."

"But If were him the only question I would of asked if you were okay."

"Are you okay?' He added

"For the most part." I said and it fell to the silence

"I'm sorry." I stated weakly from my position leaning down.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked confused

"Because I am a cold woman, you meant no harm in the fun we had last night, you were just trying to show me a normal life and trying to be my friend but I can't seem to be fucking polite and accept things."

"Hey, you're fine I may not know what runs through your head but I have an idea of what you face."

He put his head in my neck but quickly laughed and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You stink." he said

"Rude, have you not realized I was in a high speed chase, got shot at, got shot held a guy as a meat shield and had to multiply myself to picture myself as six people as one."

"Well that helps me get inside your head." He said

"I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders

"Why don't you take a shower and I will make food." he said

"You can cook?" I said not believing him, seriously they all burn the food they try to make.

"yes I can now go." He said

I went up and took a shower getting in my regular attire and I slid a tan scarf on my shoulder.

I went downstairs and I saw Zayn and Perrie in there the other girls seem to have left.

"Zayn did you do what I asked you to do earlier."

He nodded and I looked at 'chef Harry' cooking me grilled cheese and ham sandwich.

"Can you make two plates." I asked

"yeah... Why?"

"For our guest." I said

"What guest?" Perrie asked

"Just a agent I have waiting for me in the garage, we have to discuss protocol 5."

"I don't know why I ask anymore." She said dropping her fork.

I got the plates and gave harry a hug and a thank you.

Okay I have to say this and I have to make this clear if you are a youngster don't read this part this may get into graphic detail and I don't want to scar those pretty eyes. So take this as a warning and that this will get ratchet.